Registration for the MetaQuotes-Demo Championships in May - page 8

Andrey Dik:

no, that's no good)))

The organiser should choose the winner alone. or it's time to decide on the list of jury members.

What about monitoring doesn't help?

Yuriy Zaytsev:
And monitoring will not help?
Of course not. There will always be controversial points, and the organiser should have the right to make the final decision and have the right to disqualify participants without giving a reason. For example, he will not like my blue balls on my avatar - disqualification!)))

Yuriy Zaytsev:
Why doesn't monitoring help?

it will show everything perfectly.

need to look for 10 positions - well, in the monitoring it is also visible - how many positions have been taken?

Maybe you could use your eyes to see 80 percent or a script - we're almost all programmers and traders here :-) if anything

Andrey Dik:
of course not. there will always be controversial points, and the organiser must have the right to make the final decision and the right to disqualify participants without explanation.

Platon is my friend - but the truth comes first.

In general, it is not a problem - they must be avoided - at most

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Plato is my friend - but the truth is dearer.

all in all it's not a problem

But the organiser has not yet officially stated his right to do so, which means he will not be able to do so after the April event.

Andrey Dik:
But the organiser has not yet officially stated his right to be verified, which means he will not be able to do so after the end of the April event.

So we have practically no rules for April.

The only rule is that you have to be verified!

We have one participant who is not verified - he might be excluded, but he might be able to verify it before 28.04.17

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/187993/page71#comment_4810413
Спарринг на демо счетах MetaQuotes-Demo
Спарринг на демо счетах MetaQuotes-Demo
  • www.mql5.com
Предлагайте условия спарринга - время удержания и тд...

Andrey Dik:
only 3-4 points need to be checked, a script can be made, someone has to check the results of all participants before announcing the winners. this is extra work, and who said that life is easy for the judges?

That's what I wrote about when I suggested giving the judge investment passwords
It's not a problem to make up a script

1. We write a script that launches MT5 with a set configuration file for each of the participants. The file is generated on the basis of participants data from the database.

2. In MT5 there is an Expert Advisor that collects statistics, writes to the file if there are violations and closes the terminal.

3. it is done, say, once an hour.

4. admin looks through the violation file and takes out the minus meter

The parameters of the competition. Advantages and disadvantages. My opinion.

1. Accounts - demo or real?
Demo is good, low entry threshold, it will attract participants.

Demo - bad. Loss of time without a prize - it will scare away some participants.

Real account - advertising to the participant - seems to be forbidden on the resource. Make a subscription for the duration of the contest $ 1000, but then the amount can be changed, it turns out all the same advertising to the signal.

2. Prizes
The prizes attract participants unambiguously. The prizes can be from sponsors or the prize fund is determined by the participants' contributions. (through the MQL programme, for example, to the organiser's account).

3. 0 or $?
A contribution is good, it'll filter out those who come to play the lottery.
On the other hand, a substantial donation is bad - this will scare off participants who are not confident in their abilities.

4) Is the trading manual or automatic?
Since at the moment there is no technical possibility to regulate this condition, it may not be considered.

Display in the signals of the robot opened the deal or man - not the solution, you can open the deals through the program panel

5. What parameters are used to determine the winner?
By equity = lottery, the one who is more lucky to win. Not everyone is ready to play on the brink of a foul, and the period of 1 month is small. So the lottery players will be competing against each other. The rest of the competitors will have less motivation to participate.
For equity + various disqualifications (for example, not to exceed 10% drawdown fixed by the service "signals") = trading is quieter and more stable, over sitters are disqualified with time.
According to audience voting and without additional disqualifications. Each participant will give 5 points score on a scale for the signals that stayed in the plus.

To sum up, I can state the rules, which I like:

Demo account, buy-in of $5-10 (more than that would limit the number of participants), equity results with a limit of maximum drawdown of 10% (this shows the ability to work within the limits, to follow the MM and not to overlap the losses).

Prizes from sponsors are welcome.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

The competitors will see anyway - at the end of the competition of course

MQ championships have also caught offenders - and not always instantly

What are the rivals judging each other?
Yuriy Zaytsev:

The winner is declared defeated - as in an election :-) But if there is no destructive code in the voting machine, ;-)

But we will do without accusations of hacking, when someone entered the account and closed a profitable position without bringing it to the right value, or opened a losing trade - the wrong one :-)

What are you smoking? It's impossible to make transactions with the password.)

Alexey Volchanskiy:
What are the rivals going to judge each other?

What are you smoking? It's impossible to make transactions with an investment password ))

;-) so I'm not talking about investing - I'm talking about hacking

The question brings to mind an obscene joke! - I cannot tell it - in public.