Registration for the MetaQuotes-Demo Championships in May - page 4

Alexandr Saprykin:

Sensei)))))

Guys, stop the flooding, criticism and suggestions are welcome, but no flooding and trolling, and no pictures half a page long. A moderator will come along and hopefully clean up

Denis Chugrin:
Why isn't there an official tournament from mql5?

MQ doesn't run tournaments anymore because of the organisational complexity and cost of organising tournaments - distracting staff from important work. It seems easy, but in reality it is complicated and costly. The purpose of the tournaments was to attract attention to MQ, to the MQL language, to auto-trading. It's like pushing a loaded cart down an inclined plane and then it rolls on its own.

We need to discuss the rules. H.E. Organiser, please read out your suggestions.

Andrey Dik:
We need to discuss the rules. H.E. Organiser, please read out your suggestions.

Deposit: 10000$ Leverage: 100

I would add no more than 5 lots per pair (in total). With the number of orders- I would not limit it, but - no more than 5 lots in total for a pair. For risks and drawdowns I don't know, at first it is not very convenient to monitor in real time, but it can be seen on the monitoring chart. Maybe it makes sense to introduce percentage for risks and drawdowns, then the competition will become a good incentive to really good trades - the one that will give pleasure to potential investors. And then we won't see entrances at 5-9 lots in the style of "what if I'm lucky to catch a trend".

This should preferably be sorted out before the competition in May.

What, are we giving up on April? I don't want to make a habit of it. May the second - "Hey, who's signing up for June?"

the offer is a max 50% drawdown, the one who overcomes the 50% drawdown line will drop out

Risks, too, probably no more than 50%.

I can give you screenshots for clarity

Igor Volodin:
What, are we giving up on April? Whatever it takes to make a habit of it. May is so second - "hey who's signing up for June?"

why!!! april works under the old rules

It's just signing up for May and discussing the rules for the future - otherwise they kind of imply wild trading - as it is now!

Yuriy Zaytsev:

the offer is a max 50% drawdown, the one who overcomes the 50% drawdown line will drop out

Risks, too, probably no more than 50%.

I can give you screenshots for clarity

What if I use a short stop and the max lot? The MM is normal. And the deposit load is not an indicator.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Deposit: 10000$ Leverage: 100

I would add no more than 5 lots per pair (in total). With the number of orders- I would not limit it, but - no more than 5 lots in total for a pair. For risks and drawdowns I don't know, at first it is not very convenient to monitor in real time, but it can be seen on the monitoring chart. Maybe it makes sense to introduce percentage for risks and drawdowns, then the competition will become a good incentive to really good trades - the one that will give pleasure to potential investors. And then we will not see entrances at 5-9 lots in the style of "what if I am lucky to catch a trend".

I propose not to limit the trade in any way, but the rating should be based on several indicators, I gave an example of how it can be done.