Sparring on MetaQuotes-Demo demo accounts - page 105

Andrey Dik:

You are wrong. Vigor jumps up the balance fast enough to stay in the lead and at the same time avoid the slippage that would keep him out of the lead in the second category as well. He has a good chance of taking both prizes in May in a competition like this.

The first and second nominations are not contradictory as they may seem at first glance, they are just two different trade figures. Look for example at the Oscars, there are different categories, and this is correct, because trading, like art, is multifaceted, everyone will find something different.

Yuri agrees with me, if he had taken care of the risks, the picture of the day would have been more sunny for his horse today.

I'm not accusing anyone of anything but MQ's demo on the news is delayed for 10 seconds, it is enough to gain +1000000%.

Renat Akhtyamov:

for the best strategy, catch a loser, quality of trade, etc.

The result will be the same whether you win or not.

Good Luck to all!

Do as you did before and the prize for the first nomination is yours!

Is only you confused by the fact that someone else will stand next to you and smile white-toothed smile with a cup in his hands.))) But there will be only two of you, no more than that.

Andrey Dik:

Do as you did before and the prize for the first category is yours!

Unless you're confused by the fact that someone else will be standing next to you, smiling with a white-toothed smile and holding the cup.))) But there will only be two of you, no more.

I can understand gold, I can understand silver, bronze.

But the quality of the trade is a total flake, which is not applicable here

Maybe they mixed up the last bug 10 sec or 10 minutes ? 10 sec is now on the news and making arbitration is no problem, just why ...

Server Muradasilov:
It's not possible to have two prizes, only one - if a competitor wants two, you'll have to think about it.

This has not been discussed... Well then, in that case you should give the prize to the next closest person in that category in terms of % ratio in that category. It's very easy to find out.

For example, in the first category the second meteor is 90% of the first place and in the second category 97%, then the first place prize goes to the second meteor in the second category.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I can understand "gold", I can understand "silver", "bronze"

but quality of trade is a total flake that doesn't apply here

I see. So you'll never win an Oscar, because there are several nominations.

Andrey Dik:
I see. So you'll never win an Oscar, because there are several nominations.

Oh, man... there's a few different directions...

and we have only one and it's not the direction, it's the goal - to win, to win the sparring!

)

How about a third nomination for the coolest avatar, huh?

Or a fourth nomination for always having the same deposit?

how many nominations will there be?

and is there no sense of the end result - where is the goal of this event?

There isn't one, it's all pampering.

// they can't understand...

Andrey Dik:

This has not been discussed... Well then, in that case you should give the prize to the next closest person in that category in terms of % ratio in that category. It's very easy to find out.

For example, if in the first nomination the second meter is at 90% of the first place and in the second nomination it is 97%, then the first place prize goes to the second meter in the second nomination.

Yes, you could do that

Renat Akhtyamov:

Oh, man... there's a few different directions...

When it is clear to everybody) but we have only one and it is not the direction, but the goal - victory, victory in the sparring!

)

How about a third nomination for the coolest avatar, huh?

or a fourth one - for the same deposit all the time?

how many nominations would that be?

and is there no sense of the end result - where is the goal of this event?

I do not have one, it's just a dabbling.

There will be two nominations in total in May .

Rena you should enter at least one of the five best )))) - There's no fooling around, everyone is a grown-up.

Is it really not clear why the second nomination has been included - with the first it is all clear: take it or leave it (ideally, not many people trade like this in the real world ....)?

The second nomination shows how well you can work with other people's money................................................. , for example. There is no need to explain when it is clear to everyone)

Server Muradasilov:

There will be two nominations in May .

Rena, you have to get into the top five at least in one category))).

Is it not clear why the second nomination has been included - with the first it is all clear: take it or leave it (ideally, not many traders trade like this in the real world ....)?

The second nomination shows how well you can work with other people's money................................................. , for example. (Why do I have to explain when it's clear to everyone?)

I'll tell you a secret ...

If you've got into the best on the demo, for example, it's not a fact that you'll earn money on the real one.

The more you get, the better the trading robots will be, the easier it will be.

To put it short, play around.

So I was on the first day of trading in the top 5 and what?

Just didn't fix it.....

Not a trump card, far from it.