Sparring on MetaQuotes-Demo demo accounts - page 104

Renat Akhtyamov:

the quality of trade...

it's a competition for first place, not last.

it's contagious

I think I need to get out of here..........

Take it easy! ... my horse was already chasing equity... and if she'd gone for quality, she'd probably be above the middle of the list!

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Take it easy! ... my horse was already chasing equity... and if it had gone for quality, it probably would have been above the middle of the list!

above the middle is closer to the first place.

Where did you find the second nomination?

gentlemen, wake up

Renat Akhtyamov:

the quality of trade...

it's a competition for first place, not last

it's contagious to be a loser.

i think we should get out of here..........

It's for the month of May, two nominations. What's embarrassing you about)))) It's a good thing. You can have the whole cutlet or not have the whole cutlet.

He's gonna get out of here...

Server Muradasilov:

It's for the month of May, two nominations . What's bothering you?)))) It's a good thing. You can have the whole cutlet or not have the whole cutlet.

He's gonna go...

Bye, guys, I'm not playing the giveaway.

13th place will hopefully go to those who want it.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Bye, guys, I'm not playing a giveaway.

13th place will hopefully go to the willing.

It's not a giveaway.) Wren, what are you talking about? You sound like you don't know where it is...

Renat Akhtyamov:

above the middle is closer to first place

Where'd you get the second nomination?

Gentlemen, wake up

You are mistaken. Vigor jumps up the balance fast enough to stay in the lead and at the same time avoid slippage such that he doesn't get into the lead in the second nomination as well. He has a good chance of taking both prizes in May in a competition like this.

The first and second nominations are not contradictory as they may seem at first glance, they are just two different trade figures. Look at the Oscars for example, there are different nominations and this is correct, because trading, like art, is multi-faceted, everyone will find something different, and making just one award is not right in any case.

Yuri agrees with me, if he had taken care of the risks, the picture of the day would have been more sunny for his horse today.

Renat Akhtyamov:

above the middle is closer to first place

where did you find the second nomination?

gentlemen, wake up

Renat, take your time to analyse. There's a real weighted formula there - taking into account the steady beautiful line of rise

Server Muradasilov:

What's the giveaway?) Wren, what are you talking about? You hear the sound, but you don't know where it is...

for the best strategy, catch a sucker, quality of trading and so on

The result will be the same whether you win or not.

Good luck to everyone!

Andrey Dik:

You're wrong. Vigor jumps up the balance fast enough to stay in the lead and at the same time avoid the slippage that would keep him out of the lead in the second category as well. He has a good chance of taking both prizes in May in a competition like this.

The first and second nominations are not contradictory as they may seem at first glance, they are just two different trade figures. Look at the Oscars for example, there are different nominations and it is right, because trading as well as art is multifaceted, everyone will find something different in it, and making just one award is not right in any case.

You can't have two prizes in one hand, only one - if a contestant qualifies for two, you have to think about it.

Renat Akhtyamov:

for the best strategy, catch a sucker, quality of trading and so on

The result will still be the same - win or lose.

Good luck to all!

I don't understand you, don't blame me ...