Sparring on MetaQuotes-Demo demo accounts - page 93

Vitaly Muzichenko:
I see, so it's more appropriate to discuss not this month, in the May branch)

Exactly right ))))

So, let's give it a try. Found an interesting feature of the forex market and want to try it out. I don't pretend to win, but the 10th of April is coming up....

First question - how do I open an MQ demo account for MT4?

Renat Akhtyamov:

So, let's give it a try. Found an interesting feature of the forex market I want to test. I do not pretend to win, but it will be the 10th of April soon.

The first question is how to open an MQ-MT4 demo account?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

OK. Is the link to the signal in the profile or what?

If it's from your profile, here:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/288767

MT4, $10`000, 1:100

Renat Akhtyamov:
OK. Where do we get the link to the signal, in the profile or what?

On the signal page

Server Muradasilov:

On the signal page
the same link comes up

Server Muradasilov:

On the signal page

Added, awaiting update on Monday.

//--

As of last week, one more member has dropped out, and one has arrived)

Alexander Laur:

The nomination is one - the highest profit and the Champion is one, but the number of columns in the table can be several:

- profit;

- drawdown;

- profit factor;

- Sharpe ratio, etc.

The table can be sorted by column. Let everyone choose for themselves the best one for a certain indicator.

Not profit, but equity.

For profit is a deceptive figure. There may be a million in the balance, but 1 quid in the wallet, i.e. a 99.9999% drawdown...

Alexander Laur:

The nomination is one - the highest profit and the Champion is one, but the number of columns in the table can be several:

- profit;

- drawdown;

- profit factor;

- Sharpe ratio, etc.

The table can be sorted by column. Let everyone choose the best one for themselves by a certain indicator.

Such a table madeby Vitaly Muzichenko, have you seen it? The widgets go first, then the table, the upper right corner is sorted

http://mvs.hol.es/Monitoring/

Sparring Demo-account MQ
Sparring Demo-account MQ
  • view.new10.top
Конкурс на демо-счетах MetaQuotes №1 Старт: 27.03.2017 - Финиш: 28.04.2017 Регистрация до: 10.04.2017 Правила на этот период: 1. Открыть демо-счёт на сервере 2. Начальный депозит: $10 000. Плечо 1:100 3. Зарегистрировать сигнал...

Decided to see what our members are breathing.... I am surprised.

Is trading no longer fun without averaging or adding more volume? What is the world coming to?

The only one who does not seem to use averaging is Igor Rybakov. He's got something tricky. Well I don't use either).