Help me find a profitable advisor - page 9

SidorOFF:
I see. You're not friends with logic. The other side of logically thinking people is the opposite.
Just because you drive in the opposite direction from Masha doesn't mean that Masha drives in one direction all the time.

You are just unlucky today, but you will be tomorrow.
I will not argue. I'll let the forum participants judge which of us is not good with logic).

khorosh:
I am not going to argue. I'll let the forum people judge which of us is not good at logic).
Post the stats from both sides, and whoever has the best stats is right.

Vitaly Muzichenko:
Post the stats from both sides and whoever has the best stats is right.
Aren't you ashamed of yourselves? The ladies can come in here.

prostotrader:

There are so many boys here!

Pick a good-looking one and you'll have a profitable advisor! :)

It won't be an advisor, it'll be a sponsor.)

Татьяна Севостьянова:
It won't be an adviser, it'll be a sponsor.)
I agree with you)) I choose you)

7 years of 99% backtest (ticks Dukascopy), Alpari account ECN. No grids, no martin, stoploss and trall. On the real world with the spread and commission it shows 5-10% return a year (alas) I dedicate it to all the clowns, "illanchiki" and sellers of "super robots for 30 quid" with a backtest of 25%... Childish garden, well.

igromir:

I have a 7 year old 99% backtest (ticks Dukascopy), Alpari account ECN. No grids, no martin, stoploss and trall. On the real account with spread and commission it shows 5-10% return a year...(alas) I dedicate this to all the clowns, "illanchiki" and sellers of "super robots for 30 quid" with a backtest of 25%... Kindergarten, well.

Isn't the spread too small?