Help me find a profitable advisor - page 7

Татьяна Севостьянова:
Why are you picking on the Ilans? I don't care how you do it - they are old-fashioned robots with one outcome - failure because of aggressive and dangerous trading methods. As for the robot, it has not yet shown us a complete list of the ones that are profitable.
If you go to the search engine on this link, and there are 3 signals with Ilan, one signal worked for 90 weeks on the demo, the other 98 weeks on the real account (in my opinion - not cent account), the third 63 weeks on the real account (and the account, in my opinion, not even a cent, but the dollar). I have signals, where there is no word Ilan in the name, but it is probably the same principle.

Татьяна Севостьянова:
Why are you picking on the Ilans? I don't care how you do it - they are old-fashioned robots with one outcome - failure because of aggressive and dangerous trading methods. I don't know what to do with them but they do and they do not leave.
It has been working since December.
Files:
ilanx3.png  67 kb

Sergey Golubev:
You go to this link and there are 3 signals with Ilan, one signal works for 90 weeks on demo, another 98 weeks on real account (in my opinion not cent account), the third 63 weeks on real account (and the account, in my opinion, not even a cent, but a dollar account). And there are signals where there is no word Ilan in the name, but you can probably tell from the trading that it's the same principle.
almir world:
has been working since December
Ok thanks , i will have a look

Tatiana, it is best to write a profitable advisor yourself.

And it doesn't matter that you are just starting out.

The difficulty here is in choosing the system, you need to find the one you like best.

Everything will work out.

The main thing is to get started, and then it will work out by itself.

ilmirgalaxy:

Tatiana, it is best to write a profitable advisor yourself.

And it doesn't matter that you are just starting out.

The difficulty here is in choosing a system, you need to find the one you like best.

You will succeed.

The main thing is to get started, and then it will work out by itself.

If it were like this, there would be a lot of successful traders around :) There'd be nowhere to spit.

What's real?... - spit wherever you want... ;)

just for fun

advise how to enter the market for70+% profitable trades at tp=sl

trader781:

just for fun

How to enter the market for70+% profitable trades at tp=sl

Based on technical indicator signals or other technical analysis data. TP=SL=0, hold position until a reverse signal is received and reverse. Averaging, if position has gone against the trend, with increasing lot.

There are disadvantages - averaging with Martin requires a sufficiently large deposit, if the averaging steps more than 10 and the position is still "against the grain", you can break even, but it depends on the source of trading signals.

Vitalie Postolache:

Based on technical indicator signals or other technical analysis data. TP=SL=0, hold positions until a reverse signal is received and reverse. Averaging, if position has gone against the trend, with increasing the lot.

There are disadvantages - the averaging with a Martin requires a sufficiently large deposit, if the averaging steps are more than 10 and the position is still "against the grain", then you can equal zero, but it depends on the source of trading signals.

No, we should not place averaging or martin at all.

Just take any indicator (or a system of indicators) and use it to run an order with tp=sl, so that there would be 70% of profitable hits. On the history of a year.

Татьяна Севостьянова:
I'm a beginner algotrader and all the EAs I have seen have all failed. I am a beginner and all my EAs are pouring out, or may I just give them to you out of the goodness of my heart?)

There are so many boys here!

Pick a good-looking one and you'll have a profitable advisor! :)

prostotrader:

There are so many boys here!

Pick a good-looking one and you'll have a profitable advisor! :)

If you do the selection by this criterion, you'd better choose a profitable trader)