Help me find a profitable advisor - page 6

альмир мир:
You take your profit and start a new one. Long-term trades are traded by long-term deals. As for the spread, I set a spread equal to the average spread, if you look at a pair with a fixed spread and there's a 2p or 20p spread, then take a spread of 4p or 40p. you give half of the profit.
If the system is losing in the long run, even if you're a scalper, you won't see any profit. You can either withdraw money or keep it. If you trade with your own money, of course. If you trade signals or PAMM, this approach has certain sense. I do not take advantage of my clients' deceit, therefore I take my own standpoint.
I used to trade on Ilan for 3 months myself and I made 80% monthly. But again, I don't like systems based on luck.

well, well

DEMO...

Maxim Romanov:
Because it's work, and the man needs a freebie)
I just thought that the man does not know how to use KodaBase, and so I searched for KodaBase and posted it here.
And the topic starter could have searched himself, opened a branch about found Expert Advisor (if for MT5, the branch will be up, if for MT4 - then here in this section of the forum), and it would have been a good branch, and then the EA would have been improved through Freelance, and maybe even for free, if the branch is popular and has all tests, etc.

Maxim Romanov:
If the system is a long-term drain, even if it is a scalper, then no matter how you spin it, you won't see any profits there. You can either withdraw your money or keep it. If you trade with your own money, of course. If you trade signals or PAMM, this approach has certain sense. I do not take advantage of my clients' deceit, therefore I take my own standpoint.
I used to trade for 3 months on Ilana and I made 80% monthly. But then again, I do not like systems based on luck.
You can argue forever about illanes because they are unlucky. But the approach, expectations, and settings are the key here.

альмир мир:
The market will do it all by itself. you can argue forever about illans, because they are unprofitable. but here it's all about the approach, expectation and settings.
But why argue? I would feel even better if everyone traded using the illans.) The more people who drain, the better, the less conurence. Maybe I'm not acting correctly, I should help people, give them llans, averages, standard indices and convince them that it is cool, it is more profitable in the end.

I want to trade on ilan)

only there is no normally assembled

trader781:

i want to trade on ilan)

only there's no proper one assembled.

So you need to assemble your own EVAN.

Added: and immediately a thought:Ivan is the best of ilan

Maxim Romanov:
Why argue? I'd feel even better if everyone traded on ylans). The more people who are leaking, the better, there is less conurency. I'm probably not being right, I should help people, give them llans, mediums, standard indices, and convince them that it's cool, it's more profitable in the end.
If a person can't even set up an illan and fails, there is nothing you can do to help them until they figure out their mistakes.

Vladimir Karputov:

So you need to get your own EVAN together.

Added: and immediately a thought:the best of ilan's advisor Ivan

i will be glad to see a safe martin on any forex

I have enough leaking ones as it is)

альмир мир:
If a person can't even set up an Ilan and quits, there's nothing you can do to help him until he figures out his mistakes himself.
Why are you bothering with these Ilans? As I see it, the real deal is to flee from the market and gain access to all kinds of bullshit. I don't know what to do with them but they all say they work but they have never shown their statuses.