Help me find a profitable advisor - page 8

trader781:

just for fun

advise how to enter the market for70+% profitable trades at tp=sl

It is very simple. Take a system with 100% profitable trades and make a 30% entry into the other side.

Hello all! there is a good gold algorithm on MT4, need a programmer to write a robot...

Again, the algorithm is very good, any good programmers?

my skype is cheremykin24

Biorobotik24:

Hello all! there is a good gold algorithm on MT4, need a programmer to write a robot...

Again, the algorithm is very good, any good programmers?

All here, can't wait -Freelance

SidorOFF:
It's very simple. You take a system with 100% profitable trades and make 30% entrances to the other side.
Do all trades in the original system have to be to one side? It's impossible to make or find a system with 100% profitable trades somewhere, and here all in one direction).

Everything profitable is available(open), treasure is also found when you look(all the time).

khorosh:
Do all trades in the original system have to be one way? ...
Who told you that?

SidorOFF:
Who told you that?

From your phrase:It's very simple. You take a system with 100% profitable trades and make 30% entries in the other direction.

The other way in relation to what? There is only one option - in relation to trades of the original system. And, for there to be no logical contradiction, all 100% trades must have one direction. Otherwise, what does 30% going the other way mean?

Татьяна Севостьянова:
I tried a lot of trading advisors from Market and a variety of free ones but I don't know how to trade them... If I do manage to get something working, I usually get a joyful tester... A beautiful picture on the tester, but I put it in the market, it's a shock... I may have found a non-waste advisor... I would be very grateful for help.
I've already "found" my profitable Expert Advisor... it's been trading since August... So far in the + 7 months in a row... I'll raise my lot at the beginning of spring, just to see if it does not fail :)

khorosh:

From your phrase:It's very simple. You take a system with 100% profitable trades and make 30% entries in the other direction.

The other way in relation to what? There is only one option - in relation to trades of the original system. And, for there to be no logical contradiction, all 100% trades must have one direction. Otherwise, what does 30% in the other direction mean?

I see. You're not good at logic. The other side is for logically minded people, the opposite side.
Just because you drive in the opposite direction from Masha doesn't mean that Masha drives in one direction all the time.

You're just unlucky today, but you'll be lucky tomorrow.