Help me find a profitable advisor - page 3

Татьяна Севостьянова:
I tried a lot of different EAs, both from the base and from Market (free), they all plummet... Even if I get something working, usually it's a joy for the tester... In the tester shows a nice picture and I put it to trade, it's a shock... So I asked who can help and knows a non-wasting EA... I would be very grateful for help.)

I suggest you spend more time on CodaBase - there may be interesting EAs out there. For example, this post (I traded one day on demo EA - settings and link to KodaBase EA page in the post).

If you want to know how to use it, click here and follow the instructions on how to use it - just look at the tip.
I traded it (similar because this EA has a lot of different versions, and the latest versions have their own name, and three versions, even I coded) for a long time on real and demo. It's true, it's risky ...

Sergey Golubev:

I suggest you spend more time on CodaBase - there may be interesting EAs out there. For example, this post (I traded one day on a demo EA - settings and link to CodaPage EA in the post).

There is also such an old and famous advisor Terminator (also, like the previous one, quite risky): for MT4 here, for MT5 here, and version with all indicators (which are needed for advisor's work) - here.
I traded it (similar because this EA has a lot of different versions, and the latest versions have their own name, and three versions, even I coded) for a long time on real and demo. It's true, it's risky ...

When choosing an Expert Advisor only by recommendations and the backtest, it is just to look around. But if you have to choose seriously, you will have to do it yourself, and it all takes quite a long time.
And the concept of "risky Expert Advisor" is different for each person.

If you just look around and start somewhere, you can try this one:

trader781:
Let's talk about this mode. Why it doesn't suit and why they won't talk about it.

Ask those who don't want to talk about it.

After all, by introducing this mode, it has been a game-changer for testers and an invaluable aid to robot developers.

Here is the famous Ilan EA (very risky) - link to CodaBase for the EA, my settings and my trading with it - here.

Here's another EA here - I traded it for two hours on the demo - that's for two hours of trading:

The risks can be assessed by yourself.
Read more here.

Sergey Golubev:
Here is the famous Ilan EA (very risky) - link to KodaBase on the EA, my settings and my trading with it - here.
The fact that he is famous - I do not dispute, but I have not seen a single person to whom this EA helped ... he loses heavily in real trading

Here's an interesting EA, but I didn't trade it, I just tested it to see how it works.

----------------

This is a famous CyberiaTrader Expert Advisor . Probably, many traders have lost their deposits using it, and those who haven't, just keep quiet and make profit. My report of his trading in few hours (complete here):

trader781:
let's talk about this regime. Why isn't it satisfying and why aren't they talking about it.
I've heard that too. If you run the owl on 4 terminal and 5 - the difference will be huge and most likely in the 5 terminal will be a failure in the tester - and 4 will steadily progress ... I wrote it as best I could - we need the opinions of more competent people, not my memoirs)

You might as well just ask for money and write down the details :)

Татьяна Севостьянова:
I do not argue that it is famous, but I have not seen a single person who benefited from this EA ... it is losing heavily in real trading

You see, even the moderator shows a test on MT4.

It is not clear that the test on ticks, which are generated within a minute according to a certain algorithm, makes it possible to tweak the EA so that it earns millions.