Help me find a profitable advisor - page 2

Татьяна Севостьянова:
I have tried a lot of free EAs from Market and my base, they all fail miserably... Even if I manage to find a working EA, I am glad to see it... A beautiful picture on a tester, but I have to trade it as a shock... That's why I asked who can help and knows a non-wasting EA... I would be very grateful for help.

Tatiana, you are very naïve, the same will happen with the paid ones in the Market, and for 2 thousand dollars.

If you could just download and install them and then sit back and enjoy the benefits, believe me, nobody would ever go to work.

Stanislav Aksenov:

Tatiana, you are very naïve, the same will happen with the paid ones in the Market, and for 2 thousand dollars.

If you could just download, install and then just sit back and be in the black, believe me, no one would ever go to work.

I would like to know the algorithm, the logic and the mechanism... that's what I am interested in... I could earn some money by buying a robot for my hair colouring by hand as well.)

trader781:
I just won't post it here under any pretext whatsoever.
Thanks, got it ...I've seen this robot before, but didn't pay attention because of the low efficiency. thanks again there is a source

Татьяна Севостьянова:
Thanks, got it ...I've seen this robot before, but didn't pay attention because of the low efficiency. thanks again there's a source
You're welcome. The robot is there, it does not leak, it's always on the plus side, everything is as you wanted it to be.

Tatiana, how low is the efficiency for you? Throw me that machine, I'm collecting boots too.

You can't give away capital like that for free. Such software will cost around a few hundred thousand. If anyone is going to sell it at all.

Татьяна Севостьянова:
Hello, can you help me find a profitable Expert Advisor, preferably free, I am a novice algotrader and all the Expert Advisors that I have seen, all pour. I am a beginner algotrader, all the ones I have come across all leaky.)
Catch https://goo.gl/A8DWXG

Татьяна Севостьянова:
Stanislav, I need the robot to study its algorithm, logic and mechanism ... that's what I'm interested in, not to put a robot to bring me free money) I can earn money for my hair dye by hand too)
In this case, the ideal solution is to start writing your own Expert Advisor with your own algorithm. Gradually, step by step. For example, here is asimple Expert Advisor. Checking bar size. Buy/sell

Татьяна Севостьянова:
I'm not interested in trading robots that would bring me free money, I may earn some hair dye by hand as well.)

You probably don't know that on MT5 you can test a robot on real ticks. Why would you want free trinkets. You can test any robot on MT5 for free, in "Every tick based on real ticks" mode.

This test mode is almost identical to real trading.

And no wonder no one wants to talk about it, as many developers are not happy with this test mode.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

And not surprisingly, no one wants to talk about it, as this test mode is not satisfactory to many developers.

Let's talk about this mode. Why isn't it satisfying and why aren't they talking about it?