Congratulations to new forum moderator Artyom Trishkin - page 7

Alexey Viktorov:

Why just chat? After all, it is a really burning question "What counts as discussing the actions of a moderator".

Or to discuss such a situation

Is it moderator's action too? Or is it arbitrariness?

It seems to me that it is better to negotiate about such unhelpful actions of any of the moderators, without openly condemning - this is exactly what discussion of moderator actions is all about. In such cases, it is much more effective to contact the service desk.

Artyom Trishkin:

It seems to me that it is better to negotiate about such unhelpful actions of any of the moderators, without openly condemning - this is exactly what a moderator's actions are all about. In such cases, it is much more effective to contact the service desk.

Their trump answer you know. Well, come on, or else it really does not shake Roche's finger. Although I proposed to discuss not a specific action of a particular moderator, but part of the rules of conduct of users and moderators.

Alexey Viktorov:

Is this also the action of a moderator? Or is it arbitrariness?

Only a moderator can delete someone else's posts, so of course this is moderator action.

Anyway, I was only interested in the logic of reasoning that evokes positivity from the participants of the thread.

I struggled to find it. For Artyom, the self-control.

fxsaber:

Only a moderator can delete someone else's posts, so of course it's the moderator's action.

In general, I was only interested in the logic of the reasoning that evokes positivity from the participants in the thread.

I struggled to find it. For Artyom, the self-control.

Thank you. It's hard to get me off balance ;)

Artyom Trishkin:
(chuckles): Thank you. It's hard to get me off balance ;)

A funny video was posted in Humour https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/3457/page3563#comment_4016645- republished under the heading"What we expect from a moderator and what he will never be" - here the wolves are fed and the sheep intact and the viewers happy.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

A funny video was posted in Humour https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/3457/page3563#comment_4016645- republished under the heading "What we expect from a moderator and what he will never be" - here the wolves are fed and the sheep intact and the viewers happy.

This is bullshit...

Artyom Trishkin:
That's some bullshit...
Yeah, were you scared? Can't regulate and start a forum like that?

Andrey F. Zelinsky:
Yeah, were you scared? Can't regulate and start a forum like that?
I see a jerk out there jumping to the bandwagon ...

Artyom Trishkin:
I see a moron jumping up and down to the band...

Why a jerk? I take it it's a regular conductor -- or is it not?

what is a moderator supposed to do? what are his responsibilities?

-- to regulate, to guide, to entertain, to stimulate, to initiate -- to keep everybody happy -- that's what this weirdo on the video does.

or what's a moderator's job -- banning, trashing posts and teaching everyone about life? -- No.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Why a jerk? I take it it's a regular conductor -- or is it not?

what is a moderator supposed to do? what are his responsibilities?

-- to regulate, to direct, to entertain, to stimulate, to initiate -- to keep everybody happy -- that's what this weirdo on the video does.

or what's a moderator's job -- banning, trashing posts and teaching everyone about life? -- no.

It's all right, but if he was dancing behind the scenes, it would be closer to us. But this way, the audience looks at him first (he is in front of them) and the orchestra behind him. So he is in charge, and the orchestra can be replaced by a tape recorder.
So this is not our option.