Calculation of the slope angle of the trend line. - page 9

George Merts:

Got it.

Let's split up, guys, let's get fucked up.

My opponent has his own degrees, not the conventional ones. And you can measure anything in those degrees. Except these "degrees" have as much to do with angular degrees as "degrees of alcohol." Let him measure himself in them.

In calculating the angle, the maths is .... - there's not enough "ugh" and that's the end of it.

but the trending one is a complete mess.

that's a good place to start.

Renat Akhtyamov:

in calculating the angle, there is not enough mathematics on the "yuck" and that's the end of it

but the trending one is a mess.

That's where you should start.

Here's a hint from wikipedia. The main problem is that X and Y in your case have different units.

Vitalii Ananev:

Here's a hint from wikipedia. The main problem is that X and Y in your case have different units.

they're right, why?

Norm

Renat Akhtyamov:

they're right, why?

OK

This is what I wrote to you, because your trade secret is no secret to anyone. Except that in this case, the angle is not calculated in degrees (because of the different units of measurement X - time Y - points), as you say.

Vitalii Ananev:
This is what I wrote to you to the fact that your commercial secret to no one secret. Except that in this case, the angle is not calculated in degrees (because of the different units X - time Y - points), as you say.

aaaaaaaaaa

Got it, got it.

whatever.

You'll have to do the trend again...

Although I see you couldn't even get the angle right...

Dmitry will show you how to get the angle right. I've understood from his recent posts that he's on the subject.

The most important thing is not to consider the scale! As the price of a VALUE Pair does not depend on scale.

What's not to understand? Here they are, 55 degrees:

Well, or stretch it out a bit more...

Renat Akhtyamov:

I have my own formula and it counts correctly.

I'm 100% sure Dimitri will write the same thing and confirm it.

What's there to write? The arctangent of the points divided by the bars, multiplied by the coefficient. And after that you consider yourself an inventor and a genius discoverer?

What's more interesting is how can you be so stoned?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

What is there to write? The arctangent of points divided by bars, multiplied by a coefficient. And after that you consider yourself an inventor and a discovering genius?

the same!

are not pips per bar?

Well, come on!

Thank you!

)))

And about the genius, I wrote this already.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems & strategy testing

Calculating the slope of the trend line.

Renat Akhtyamov, 2016.12.19 11:43

in calculating the angle of mathematics .... - there is not enough "ugh" and this is the end

but the trendline is a total bummer.

this is where you should start.

Renat Akhtyamov:

the same!

aren't pips per bar?

Come on.

Thank you!

)))

And as for the genius, I've already written.

You're a scumbag, and not just a scumbag, but an abominable one.

Here a moderator suddenly thinks of banning me for such an expression, I suggest first soberly and calmly sort out the situation.