Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 951

Artyom Trishkin:

You need to find the last order that was opened. Find its ticket. Then in the list of object names we will look for the occurrence of substrings with the last order ticket found in the object name line. As soon as we find the ticket of the last order in the object name, it is the necessary text. All that remains is to extract what you need from this graphical object.

Hmm. Complicated, but I'll try!!!!!!

Artyom Trishkin:

Please give me a hint too :)

i can put indicators and what is the problem. indicators are installed in the same mt4 account from the same forex clab on other computers. on this computer everything is turned off (anti-virus brandmaura), but why do indyuki immediately removed when i put a tick import dll. please tell me who to contact at least. I do not have a problem with them, but it is understandable as I repeat on other computers, everything fits.
Files:
expert.jpg  625 kb

Some of the free indicators from fxssi are installed and some of the paid ones (they are in a different folder) are not. fxssi could not help.

Specifically: order book writes unit rizon 8 and the code....not the top few lines in the expert screenshot.

Yevhenii Levchenko:

Please give me a hint too :)

On the zero bar, display all the calculated values in the comments on the chart - you will see immediately which one makes the indicator give out large values.

A123272:
i can put indicators and what is the problem. indicators are installed in the same mt4 account from the same forex clab on other computers. on this computer everything is off (antiviruses brandmaura), but why do indyuki immediately removed when i put a tick import dll. please tell me who to contact at least. I do not have a problem with them.

You should contact the author of the indicator. Author's contacts are usually found in the "header" source.

and don't you look at the error code on the sreen. the fxssi contacts are there as it is, but they say the problem is in mt4.

screenshot expert above interested in order book - code pops out. and in the middle the same with stoplosscluster

A123272:
Specifically: order book writes unit rizon 8 and code....not the top few lines in the screenshot.

Reasons for deinitialisation

Expert Advisor deinitialisation reason codes returned by UninitializeReason(). Can have any of the following values:

Constant

Value

Description

REASON_PROGRAM

Expert has stopped its work by calling ExpertRemove()

REASON_REMOVE

Program removed from the chart

REASON_RECOMPILE

Program recompiled

REASON_CHARTCHANGE

The chart symbol or period has been changed

REASON_CHARTCLOSE

The chart is closed

REASON_PARAMETERS

Input parameters were changed by the user

REASON_ACCOUNT

Another account was activated or reconnected to the trade server because the account settings were changed

REASON_TEMPLATE

Another chart template was applied

REASON_INITFAILED

A sign that the OnInit() handler has returned a non-zero value

REASON_CLOSE

Terminal was closed

You need to look at the code of the OnInit() handler