Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1965

auto enable  automated trading button EA ONLY JUST ONCE ON  LOCALTIME OR CURRENT TIME MT4

PLEASE HELP TEL ME WITH  MQL4 CODE

SATYAJEET SAHOO #: EA ONLY JUST ONCE ON  LOCALTIME OR CURRENT TIME MT4 PLEASE HELP TEL ME WITH  MQL4 CODE

Don't SHOUT at us, that is RUDE.
          Forum rules and recommendations - General - MQL5 programming forum (2023)

Hello
When I try to connect bot to mt4, it showing nothing. After I paste the bot into Expert folder, I try to open or connect to the chart. Unfortunately nothing were showing. I just tried different bots to connect. This is happening since last Friday. This is not only my concern, most of my friends facing the same connectivity issues... If anyone knows the solution, please share the details... 

Thank You

snobin babie #:
Hello
When I try to connect bot to mt4, it showing nothing. After I paste the bot into Expert folder, I try to open or connect to the chart. Unfortunately nothing were showing. I just tried different bots to connect. This is happening since last Friday. This is not only my concern, most of my friends facing the same connectivity issues... If anyone knows the solution, please share the details... 

Thank You
The latest mt4 update stops hacked EAs from working 
Legitimate EAs will still work without problem