Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 288

Vitaly Muzichenko: Didn't help, it still displays the numbers in the corner

Are the numbers a Label object?

danil77783 Good afternoon. The question is as follows - how to prescribe conditionsOrderSend for indicator TrendDirction (trading system "Bourgeois")

Most likely it's banned on this site DECOMPIL. urgently remove it, you'll get banned.

STARIJ:

are the digits a Label object ?

No, it's this:

Vitaly Muzichenko: No, it's this one:

Found in one

short_name="CCI("+IntegerToString(InpCCIPeriod)+")";
IndicatorShortName(short_name);
Correct as follows

IndicatorShortName("CCI");

to make it disappear apparently

IndicatorShortName("");

STARIJ:

Found in one

Correct as follows

IndicatorShortName("");

It does not disappear for some reason)

STARIJ:

It is most likely a DECOMPIL banned on this site. remove it immediately, you will be banned.

I deleted the post, but didn't ban it. We'll see how he realises his mistake next.

STARIJ:

Found in one

Correct as follows

IndicatorShortName("");

It disappears only if I don't fill zero indicator buffer "ExtBuffer[i]", but it's not the way out - I need to fill it.

P.S. Is there no way to remove the inscription?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

It only disappears if I don't fill the indicator zero buffer "ExtBuffer[i]", but that's not an option - I need to fill it.

P.S. Is there no way to remove the inscription?

You can try to return 0 from OnCalculate and transfer the last calculated bar through a static variable.

In idea, in this case, the values of buffers should not get into "Data Window" (as if returning 0, you're saying that either everything is always recalculated, or specific values do not make sense, they are just for image) and to display any figure in the upper left corner, the terminal simply has no right (otherwise it's a bug).

didn't check...it is so, remembering the documentation

Maxim Kuznetsov:

You can try returning 0 from OnCalculate and passing the last calculated bar through a static variable.

In theory, in this case the values of buffers should not get to the "Data Window" (as if returning 0, you're saying that either everything is always recalculated, or specific values are meaningless, they are just for image) and display any figure in the upper left corner terminal just has no right (otherwise it's a bug).

didn't check...it's just a matter of remembering the documentation

Replaced them with a normal array, they don't need to be displayed anyway, they're used for intermediate calculations.

STARIJ:

It is most likely a banned DECOMPIL on this site. remove it immediately, you will be banned.

I'm sorry, I don't quite understand. For what reason is it banned? And you can't automate the indicator?