Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1128

Andrey Sokolov:

Greetings. Can you give me a hint, please, because I can't find it.

If in Ordersend slippage = 0, is this slippage not specified, i.e. any slippage, or is this slippage == 0, i.e. no slippage allowed?

It is not allowed.

Artyom Trishkin:
Not allowed.

Thank you

is there any way to control the cursor position when creating an OBJ_EDIT?

I create a new one (by hotkey), but it's not active - you have to click into it to enter text, i.e. extra action on the part of the user.

mserega76 Митрофанов:
Please tell me how to properly install MT4 under Astralinux. I have no idea what to do with MT4.

Tear down Astralinux, install Windows, install Terminal mt 4, Happiness...

Artyom Trishkin:
Not allowed.

And I thought - any... )))

Сергей Таболин:

And I thought - any... )))

"Any" is if you put ULONG_MAX there in MQL5, or INT_MAX in MQL4.

Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Именованные константы / Константы числовых типов
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Именованные константы / Константы числовых типов
  • www.mql5.com
Каждый простой числовой тип предназначен для определенного круга задач и позволяет оптимизировать работу mql5-программы при правильном применении. Для лучшей читаемости кода и...

Please tell me, is it possible to determine programmatically (in the code) that the product is running in demo mode?

Made a Sell Expert Advisor that reads a file from tester/files with trade history and repeats trades on test history. In the parameters you can set different takeoffs, stops and close time, as well as opening trades with a delay when the price has gone into loss.

So in demo mode it will work without any limitations. Hence there is no need to buy it. Such a problem.

Found

LICENSE_DEMO

Pavel Kolchin:

MODE_STOPLEVEL

Minimum allowable stop loss/stake profit level in pips.

A zero value of MODE_STOPLEVEL indicates either that there is no limit on the minimum distance for stop-loss/stake-profit, or that the trading server uses external dynamic level controls that cannot be translated into the terminal. In the second case, GetLastError() may return error 130, as the MODE_STOPLEVEL level is actually "floating".

is there an analogue for MT5 or is it always =0 ?

Pavel Kolchin:

is there an analogue for MT5 or is it always =0 there ?

See SymbolInfoInteger() for SYMBOL_TRADE_STOPS_LEVEL identifier.
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация об инструменте
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация об инструменте
  • www.mql5.com
Для получения текущей рыночной информации служат функции SymbolInfoInteger(), SymbolInfoDouble() и SymbolInfoString(). В качестве второго параметра этих функций допустимо передавать один из идентификаторов из перечислений ENUM_SYMBOL_INFO_INTEGER, ENUM_SYMBOL_INFO_DOUBLE и ENUM_SYMBOL_INFO_STRING соответственно. Некоторые символы (как...