Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1505

MakarFX:

Thank you for the answer. But I still can't figure out the right formula string that calculates this, I'm not familiar with many things. Could you spell it out here like.

Порт-моне тв:

Thank you for the answer. But I still can't figure out the right formula string that calculates this, I'm not familiar with many things. Could you spell it out here like.

Pleaseinsert the codecorrectly: when editing a post, click on Code and insert your code in the pop-up window.
MQL5.community - Памятка пользователя
MQL5.community - Памятка пользователя
  • www.mql5.com
Вы недавно зарегистрировались и у вас возникли вопросы: Как вставить картинку в сообщение на форуме, как красиво оформить исходный код MQL5, где находятся ваши Личные сообщения? В этой статье мы подготовили для вас несколько практических советов, которые помогут быстрее освоиться на сайте MQL5.community и позволят в полной мере воспользоваться доступными функциональными возможностями.

I miscalculated here, in addition to the profit/loss for the day I need the account balance at the beginning of the day. :((( Help))

Account balance() - changes constantly, how to fix it for example on Hour==1 ?

Порт-моне тв:

//+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|  Автор    : Ким Игорь В. aka KimIV,  http://www.kimiv.ru                   |
//+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|  Версия   : 19.02.2008                                                     |
//|  Описание : Возвращает суммарный профит в валюте депозита                  |
//|             закрытых с определённой даты позиций                           |
//|  Параметры:                                                                |
//|    sy - наименование инструмента             (""   - любой символ,         |
//|                                               NULL - текущий символ)       |
//|    op - операция                             (-1   - любая позиция)        |
//|    mn - MagicNumber                          (-1   - любой магик)          |
//|    dt - Дата и время в секундах с 1970 года  ( 0   - с начала истории)     |
double GetProfitFromDateInCurrency(string sy="",int op=-1,int mn=-1,datetime dt=0)
  {
   double p=0;
   int    i,k=OrdersHistoryTotal();

if(sy=="0") sy=Symbol();
   for(i=0; i<k; i++) 
     {
      if(OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY)) 
        {
         if((OrderSymbol()==sy || sy=="") && (op<0 || OrderType()==op)) 
           {
            if(OrderType()==OP_BUY || OrderType()==OP_SELL) 
              {
               if(mn<0 || OrderMagicNumber()==mn) 
                 {
                  if(dt<OrderCloseTime()) 
                    {
                     p+=OrderProfit()+OrderCommission()+OrderSwap();
                    }
                 }
              }
           }
        }
     }
   return(p);
  }

Profit calculation...

if you want the current day's profits, then

datetime dt=iTime(_Symbol,PERIOD_D1,0);

Порт-моне тв:

I miscalculated here, in addition to the profit/loss for the day I need the account balance at the beginning of the day. :((( Help))

Account balance() - changes constantly, how to fix it for example on Hour==1 ?

AccountBalance()-GetProfitFromDateInCurrency(.....)

Tatiana Zyrianova:
Afternoon. Can you please tell whether an indicator can forcibly start the Calculate event by pressing a button on the chart that is handled in OnChartEvent?

ChartSetSymbolPeriod with the same symbol and timeframe can be used to update the chart (similar to the Refresh command in the terminal). Updating the chart in turn triggers recalculation of the indicators attached to it. Thus, you can recalculate the indicator on the chart even when there are no ticks (for example, on weekends).

MakarFX:

Profit counting...

If you want the current day's profits, then

Not exactly what I want. I want "if PROFIT FOR THE DAY has exceeded a certain percentage (already calculated) of the BALANCE at the beginning of the day, then stop trading, or vice versa, until it has not exceeded - then trade (function already exists, too). I really hope there are some ideas.

IT IS NECESSARY TO FIND THE ACCOUNT BALANCE AT THE BEGINNING OF THE DAY!!! Accountbalance changes all the time and therefore it cannot be used, you need a formula where it is set for a certain time probably. e.g. 00:01.

Порт-моне тв:

Here it is, but it gives an error, help me fix it

error

datetime TimeCheck_sb = StrToTime("1:00");
  if(TimeCurrent()==TimeCheck_sb)
     {
      AccountBalance() = sb1; sb1 = AccountBalance();
     }

Порт-моне тв:

That's not quite what I need. I need "if PROFIT FOR THE DAY has exceeded a certain percentage (already calculated) of the BALANCE at the beginning of the day, then stop trading or vice versa, while NOT EXCEEDED - then trade (function also exists). I really hope there are some ideas.

IT IS NECESSARY TO FIND THE ACCOUNT BALANCE AT THE BEGINNING OF THE DAY!!! Accountbalance changes all the time and so it cannot be used, you need a formula where it is set for a certain time probably. e.g. 00:01.

I told you

you need a formula that gives you the account balance as of the beginning of the day

MakarFX:

I told you.

subtract the current day's profit from the current balance and you get the balance at the beginning of the day

look, the problem is that the percentage that I want to set, for example (1%) changes numerically and if

at each new trade the BALANCE will increase and so will the 1%. So my function will not work because there is no FIXED SET POINT.