Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1510

Well, yes, a weightless indicator for each desired chart via a template, and EventChartCustom in one EA. If for yourself, it's a good solution, better than cycles.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Shove the code that Alexey gave you into the Timer with an interval of a couple of seconds. Also add a line that if market is closed- exit, so as not to run the cycle.

This approach will relieve CPU load in fast market, and in slow market it will allow to track object appearance on another chart faster.

I did so, but the check is 2 times per second

Aleksei Stepanenko:
Well yes, a weightless indicator on each desired chart via a template. If for yourself it's a good solution, better than cycles.

The advantage of this approach is that when an object appears the event is sent 1 time instantly, this simplifies EA development, but complicates indicator development, although the end result is worth the effort.

Well on any one chart 1 EA is listening, with event handling and trading logic.

I have one trading panel implemented this way: 1 EA, and an indicator with buttons on different charts, the bunch works great and does not consume memory

Alexey Viktorov:
And again an indicator on every chart?

the indicator gets from all the right charts, but the robot is hovering on one chart

Yes, Vitaly, that's right! Saving resources is our everything ;)

Fast235:

the indicator gets from all the right charts, but the robot is hovering on one chart

Exactly!

Aleksei Stepanenko:
Yes, Vitaly, that's right! Saving resources - our everything ;)

Well, I have a different goal than saving money.

I have EAs on the charts, and opening additional copies of windows to trade from the panel is not the right thing to do. That's why the trading panel was written in the form of an indicator - you can put a lot of them on one chart.

I apologise fordropping in, can someone pleaserespond to my post above????

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Well, I had another purpose besides saving money.

Interesting

frank2020:
i'm sorry to interruptthe conversation, can someone pleaserespond to my post above????

Where is the indicator? Please attach it here so you don't have to wander around the forum threads.