what is the right way to learn? - page 9

Ivan_mamontov:
Hi all! I am very new to forex. Can you tell me how to learn properly and what to learn?
5 years 8 hours a day, maybe then you start earning something...
it's easier to learn how to deal with pams.

STARIJ:

Apparently, this is what it's all about. The price went down almost to the previous bottom (confirmed it) and then briskly went up

I always like to watch this kind of "experts" proudly talking about an event that has already happened

And to publicly indicate the "bottom" before its formation - wanting for some reason oooh very little (apparently not very nice to observe the STATISTICS of their predictions)

Come on, tell me WHAT you have now: bottom or top? And, if not both, then where is the bottom (or the top)?

igrok333:
5 years, 8 hours a day, maybe then you'll start earning something...
it's easier to learn how to understand pams.

Ridiculous advice is hard to imagine

"5 years at 8 hours a day"...

Five years what? What "... 8 hours a day"? And how exactly do you advise to "understand pams"?

prikolnyjkent:

I always like to see such "experts" proudly talking about an event that has already happened

But to publicly indicate the "bottom" BEFORE its formation - wanting for some reason oooh very little (apparently not very pleasant to observe the STATISTICS of their predictions )

Come on, tell me WHAT you have now: bottom or top? And, if not both, then where is the bottom (or top)?

And what are your statistics? Isn't the past the same? I haven't seen statistics for FUTURE trades yet.

All traders, one way or another, but trying to "predict" future price direction, in order to profit. The only exception is "adepts of RTCs", that select a direction at random.

Why don't you show examples of your own understanding of the methodology, with pictures, tables, conclusions? How do you make decisions about future trades from the statistics of past trades, and what percentage of them turn out to be correct?

prikolnyjkent:

Ridiculous advice is hard to imagine

"5 years at 8 hours a day"...

Five years what? What "... 8 hours a day"? And how exactly do you advise to "understand pams"?

and what have you achieved?

igrok333:
What have you achieved?

I wonder if you think that my achievements in any way affect the degree of ridiculousness of your training advice...?

I can drain three depots a day, or increase it three times a day - your advice was ridiculous, and it will remain so .

So your "you're the fool" answer doesn't change anything

prikolnyjkent:

I wonder if you think that my achievements in any way affect the degree of ridiculousness of your training advice...?

I can drain three depots a day or triple it every day. Your advice is ridiculous, and it will remain so.

So your "you're the fool" answer doesn't change anything.

I don't think there's a more ridiculous person on this forum than you are.

evillive:

What are your statistics? Aren't the past the same? I haven't seen any statistics on FUTURE trades yet.

All traders, one way or another, but trying to "predict" future price direction, in order to profit. The only exception is "adepts of RTCs", that select a direction at random.

Why don't you show examples of your own understanding of the methodology, with pictures, tables, conclusions? How do you make decisions about future deals from statistics of deals in the past, and what percentage of them turns out to be correct?

So. STARIJ began by saying that, based on THREE days of his trading, he came to the conclusion that you should "buy at the bottom and sell at the top".

When I asked him how he was going to identify the top and the bottom,STARIJ replied with a promise to bring his development to a close... and putting it all out there and on the market.

Yesterday, when the pound went down, I askedSTARIJ if he could see the "bottom" at the moment... And all I got from him was the bottom... ON THE FACT which is not enough for successful realization of his strategy "buy low, sell high". That's exactly what I told him about.

So tell me where I'm wrong...

Now, about the STATISTICS

Maybe you haven't noticed ... but the results of ALL your tradesare stored "in the environment" in the form of Of the size of your deposit.

And it is the detailed quantitative information about them that constitutes that very STATISTICS.
And if you don't analyze this most important piece of information,... and don't draw the proper conclusions from it,... you are not operating at your full potential in the market.

The importance of statistical information is such that its use allows profitable trading INSTANCE OF THE NATURE OF THE TRADING SOURCE. (and I showed it not so long ago here in one of the threads)

igrok333:
and I don't think there is a more ridiculous person than you on this forum.
And my nickname is...

prikolnyjkent: I can drain three depots a day.
It's obvious from your aggressive tone that you can drain it. But three times a day! Is this your personal record or a statistical average? But why do you leak? Because you're using evil methods. And why are you using a flawed method? Because you think everything else is ridiculous! Consequently, your opinion is inverted. And you have to invert your opinion in order to get a true assessment.