what is the right way to learn? - page 13

LRA:
The public has lost interest in your activities

You bet.

Who likes it when you're about to "scald yourself with chocolate" by buying at the bottom and selling at the top, and they say to you, "Honey, get the statistics on the outcome of your trades on this system first ... and then decide whether to waste your time on it, or forget it immediately.

What kind of interest would that generate?

LRA:

account 13793460 on MetaQuotes password user2

12 trades, +240% in 2 hours since 10-00 am on 27 October 2016. No risk - 1 losing trade out of 12. And then - this is a demo account

Alas, can't connect. But if everything is so good and you can do without avalanche increase of lot, open signal on real account and sell, there and statistics, and money.

prikolnyjkent:

You bet.

Who likes it when you're about to "scald yourself with chocolate" by buying at the bottom and selling at the top, and they say to you, "Honey, get the statistics on the outcome of your trades on this system first ... and then decide whether to waste your time on it, or forget it immediately.

What kind of interest would that generate?

My Expert Advisor was profitable in this test because it was tightly optimized for this timeframe. On other pairs or other intervals, at best it gives very large drawdowns, but usually it fails.

I am attaching another report, which is a drain.

Files:
test.zip  37 kb

evillive Alas, I cannot connect.

File - Open an account Click on the line enter the name of the broker. Enter MetaQuotes-Demo Enter Next Existing trading account 13793460 password user2 I have opened

LRA:

File - Open account.

You click on the line and enter the name of your broker. Enter MetaQuotes-Demo Enter Next Existing trading account 13793460 password User2

I did so, tried both User2 and user2 - nothing, "connect failed [No connection]".

After half an hour the server just woke up and gave me a connection.

Is this an EA?

evillive:

My EA is profitable in this test because it has been tightly optimised for this time frame. On other pairs or other intervals, it gives very large drawdowns at best, but usually drains.

I'll attach another report, a plum one.

О!.. Now that's interesting to me too.

As the politicians on TV say, "Thanks for asking."

prikolnyjkent:

О!.. Now that's interesting to me too.

As the politicians on TV say, "Thanks for asking."

Looking forward to answers on statistics and trading tips ;)

evillive: After half an hour the server just woke up and gave a connection. is this an EA?

All galaxy traders are watching - the server is overloaded. There are 16 Expert Advisors on 8 currency pairs. Lot maxed out.

evillive Waiting for answers on statistics and trading tips ;)

Statistical advice could be this: take any EA, and those trades it opens at a loss, open vice versa...

and it goes like this...

LRA:

Statistical advice could be this: take any EA, and those trades it opens at a loss, open the other way round...

If only it were that simple...

evillive If only it were that simple...

Theoretically and in demo proved, you have to look. He who looks will always find, the only thing left is to be able to pick it up and carry it away... Our friend will help with statistics!!!