what is the right way to learn? - page 8

prikolnyjkent:    I am trying to make the point that the conclusions you draw from a few days trading are unfounded.
You're trying to make a point. And who needs your truth. I am only trying to show that there is a theoretical possibility of making a profit in Forex. I am confirming it with practical examples. That is all. The possibility has been theoretically and practically proved, it remains to work out a method of obtaining the theoretically possible. One of the possibilities is to study the language and to write programs. But there is no substantiation of the feasibility of this way. I have looked through dozens of trading robots on the Market, and all of them fail. This leaves me with the manual trading method. But here there is a great difficulty of the human factor. This is shown in the examples provided. Tomorrow I will have to go to the hospital. So you need training. I have developed a training methodology, I will soon start testing it on myself. That's all I have to say. Be patient for a while, wait, I will summarise my experience and put training tools on the market.

STARIJ:
You're trying to make a point. And who needs your truth.

As far as I've seen, the truth is for people who do not plan to lose their deposits... followed by the cry: "Forex is a scam!".
And you, it seems, have plans to market... and educating others...

prikolnyjkent:

As far as I've noticed, the truth here is needed by people who do not plan to lose their deposits... followed by the cry: "Forex is a scam!".
And you, it seems, have plans to market... and educating others...
So how many have embraced your truth? There were questions in my posts. Instead of answering them I received the truth. Let's get back to training. Any ideas on this subject?

STARIJ:
So how many perceived your truth? There were questions in my posts. Instead of answering them, I got the truth. Let's go back to teaching. Any ideas on the subject?

Just amazing...

All this time I've been teaching a man how to learn how to trade, and he goes, "Any ideas?"

That's a bummer.

prikolnyjkent:     That's amazing ... That's a real drag.
Very glad you like my strategy, backed up by illustrations. Apply it and make money, good for you.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9LT0hlr0Is1CFiMbDas9an0-1o8VOE2g

STARIJ:
Very glad you like my strategy, backed up by illustrations. Apply it and make money, good for you.

How's it going down there? You can't see it, where is it?

prikolnyjkent How's it going down there? Can't see where it is?
Bottom confirmed. Sounds about right. I join the palm and penguin lovers. By the way, the negative particle with the verb is spelled separately.

LRA:
... By the way, the negative particle with the verb is spelled separately

Totally agree with you.

Thanks to my tablet's docking station keyboard - it spits out a few characters at a time and then only gets the right one out on the 5th stroke

And by the way, when, where and by whom was this very "bottom" confirmed? Did I miss something?

prikolnyjkent:    When, where and by whom was this bottom confirmed?

Apparently, this is what it's all about. The price dropped almost to the previous bottom (confirmed it) and then briskly went up