Fibonacci levels in MQL4 - page 8

459275:

There is one more problem. I can't put the levels 127.2 and 161.8 in the commentary.

How much is the discrepancy? The coefficients should be 1.272 and 1.618.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

How much of a mismatch? The odds should be 1.272 and 1.618

That's what I prescribed. The discrepancy is big and the other way round. And the distance is correct, but in the opposite direction.

459275:
I prescribed it that way. The mismatch is large and quite the other way. And the distance is correct.

Try changing the time check. Move the matter)). The task is not that difficult.

I changed the time check. Everything's fine. Thanks. And about the substance. It's good to talk when you're good at it. What if you're still learning? I'm still learning. I'm moving the substance, but I don't know enough yet. Thanks!

459275:
I changed the time check. Everything's fine. Thanks. And about the substance. It's good to talk when you're an expert in it. What if you're still learning? I'm still learning. I'm moving the substance, but I don't know enough yet. Thanks!

Check the other levels.

459275:
I changed the time check. Everything's fine. Thanks. And about the substance. It's good to talk when you're already good at it. What if you're still learning? I'm still learning. And I'm moving the substance, only I don't know enough yet. Thanks!

It's 4th grade maths, and you don't need programming skills to do it.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

It's 4th grade maths, and you don't need programming knowledge to do it

Yeah! Remember what it was like 45 years ago.

459275:
Aha! Remember what it was like 45 years ago.

If you don't solve this rather simple task yourself, there is no point in moving on; the whole process of expert writing consists of continuous and endless solving of some individual tasks.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

If you don't solve this rather simple task yourself, there is no point in moving on; the whole process of expert writing consists of the continuous and endless solving of individual tasks.

That's it. Solved.

Hello. If the Fibo levels are already drawn on the chart, is it possible to determine the price values corresponding to the levels from the EA?