Fibonacci levels in MQL4 - page 3

ULAD:
Not really. It is possible to calculate most trends successfully.

How, programmatically, do you prescribe the origin coordinate of a trend??? Who knows the answer, how can it be calculated?

jekk:
I have a question, maybe someone knows how to calculate the length of the trend, surely there is a formula too?

Are you referring to the current trend or the previous trend preceding the last reversal?

I am dealing with the issue of programmatically determining the trend profile, which includes the "length" and "width" (pips and time/bars) of the trend. There are some developments and ideas, but your questions are very vague.

Wise guys: it is a good idea to think about it before you start flouncing. In general, you can find a more suitable place for flooding. Three pages full of wit contest, which is not so sharp as it seems to the authors.

jekk:

How, programmatically, can I prescribe the origin coordinate of the trend??? Who knows the answer, how can it be calculated?

Well, I do. What happens next, when will you know too?

tara:

Well, I know. What happens next when you find out too?

He'll be kicking back profits to you and your folks for life! ;))

No, not that. No one thinks of a loss as a profit, but a negative one.

tara:
No, not that. No one thinks of a loss as a profit, but a negative one.

You put it in your pocket, it's positive! ;)

Boris, you're not European in any way.

tara:
Boris, you're not European.
You can't run away from yourself... ;)

tara:
Boris, you're not European in any way.

Alexei, you're wrong! No one has ever taken me for a non-European! But my hometown Moscow has been turned into a Muslim branch of Central Asia! :(

artmedia70:
You can't run away from yourself... ;)

The main thing is to be yourself! If not, at least find yourself! :)