Fibonacci levels in MQL4 - page 4

And in essence, there's no way around it.)

hoz:
And there's no need to be angry about it.)

Yeah, in court:

- Stole?

- No.

- Oh, well then, forgive me, sir, don't be angry...

:))

borilunad:

Alexei, you're wrong! No one has ever taken me for a non-European! But my hometown Moscow has been turned into a Muslim branch, Central Asia is not enough for them! :(

Wrong is wrong.

I understand a little bit of Turkic talk, so when an Uzbek in a Moscow vegetable shop tries to give me a carrot instead of an onion, I don't argue, but explain exactly what I need. Tolerance is called tolerance :)

Oh, Europe...

tara:

Wrong is wrong.

I understand a little bit of Turkic talk, so when an Uzbek in a Moscow vegetable shop tries to give me a carrot instead of an onion, I don't argue, but explain exactly what I need. Tolerance is called tolerance :)

Oh, Europe...

Don't ehay! Everything is balanced in Europe, you only hear about their Ramadan on the radio! So with your tolerance, go to their Mecca and see how you get "explained what you need" there. And in Jerusalem at the Wailing Wall, no less a holy place, anyone can be! Just like in the whole civilized world!

borilunad:

Don't ehay! Everything is balanced in Europe, you only hear about their Ramadan on the radio! So with your tolerance, go to their Mecca and see how you get "explained what you need" there. And in Jerusalem at the Wailing Wall, no less a holy place, anyone can be! Just like in the rest of the civilized world!

And this is a resident of the Spanish Caliphate telling me...

Eh, the west, not in a puddle,

not women, but Grimm's fairy tales.

♪ Martini, bikini minis ♪

And enjoyment as eternal as Rome :)

I haven't tried Mecca, but I've made friends in the North Caucasus. My cousin is in Israel, but we are Russians.

Also - you did not ask why a Turkic-speaker is allowed to mix up onions and carrots :)

Alexei, Artem, have you gone completely "out of your mind" here?

Have you started howling at the moon out of boredom?

tara:

And this from a resident of the Spanish Caliphate...

Eh, the west, not in a puddle,

not women, but Grimm's fairy tales.

♪ Martini, bikini minis ♪

And enjoyment as eternal as Rome :)

I haven't tried Mecca, but I've made friends in the North Caucasus. My cousin is in Israel, although we are Russians.

And you did not ask why a Turkic-speaker may mix up an onion and a carrot :).

I think you're confusing everything, like something with an egg! You're talking about the caliphate! And why would I be interested in Turkic-speaking people?! Just buy both, they're both useful. And enjoy as much as you can, and forever :)

EVladMih:

Alexei, Artem, have you gone completely "out of your minds" here?

Have you started howling at the moon out of boredom?

No... Each of our texts is built solely on the calculation of Fibonacci values... It's all about making the connection...

That's right, fibo nachchi-i-nay!

artmedia70:
Each of our texts is built solely on the calculation of Fibonacci values... The main thing is to see the connection...

Number of texts too - for 1 post/question 2.62 "hee-hee" posts ))) Considering my posts, it's more )))

While we're at it, cut the last cucumber! (С)