Making money on forex is impossible - page 50

paukas:

That's why you should put an EA that will drain with RM and MM without any nerves, fear of loss, etc.

should i lose? do i have to? post above...

)))

Get ready, gentlemen.

Tomorrow the markets will collapse!

FinMagic:

Get ready, gentlemen.

Tomorrow the markets will collapse!

Buffett, you?

_new-rena:

'that was when )))) I was just starting to write this program

I was sitting on it, error corrected.

I was encouraged to refine the spider by saying it had no drawdown.

i have written and tested 4 strategies since then

now there is no drawdown at all, go all in, 1-10 min

During the week 4 strategies and entry all the depo on minutes, with the initial strategy on the clock with oversleeping.

Hail to the wizards! (No politics, only forex)

tara:

In a week of 4 strategies and a full depo run on minutes, with an initial strategy on the clock with over-watch.

Hail to the wizards! (No politics, just forex)

i had half a deposit on the clock and it was OK - normal.... don't sit still for long, the muppet never sleeps....

_new-rena:

There is an entrance. The hardest part was determining how much and how much to take, i.e. the exit )))) By the way, the more you sit, the less you take...

Mansur, there is an entry if and only if you can clearly see the stop. By the way, generated by input.

Sorry...

tara:

Mansur, there is an entry if and only if you can clearly see the stop. By the way, generated by input.

Sorry...

I know this logic and it is superimposed on TA. I haven't used it for a long time now, as there is less profit buried there. of course, no argument there...

try to take it to the exact point without TA, i.e. show the output with TA? more than sure - hassle.

On the other hand, TA helps to get very clear exit, resumption and stop conditions when a position is resumed.

tara:
However, TA helps to get a very clear exit, resumption and stop on the resumption of a position.

Without it, you go straight to the target without experiencing any countertracking

_new-rena:

and without it you go straight to the target without experiencing a backlash

It's no fun :)