Making money on forex is impossible - page 30

Let's continue.

So, in order to close a position profitably, we either need to understand where the price will go, or we need a signal to close and no TP.

zoritch:

Again with the bullshit... Open one account with a larger positive swap, let's say the same RUB, ZAR, MXN, AUD, and open a parallel account (swap-free and where the commission is less than the swap amount) against... sit for years and enjoy it... (just remember to transfer the dough once in a while so as not to accidentally jump out... :-)))

And don't you get sick.

tara:

Let's continue.

So, in order to close a position profitably, we either need to understand where the price will go, or we need a signal to close and no TP.

Take and stop signals are needed for manual, so you can smoke less ....

i have been drawing for a long time, but i figured it out today.

_new-rena:

tees and stops are needed for manual, to smoke less, and that in the beginning....

stops are definitely not needed.... it's all a scramble on the ice...

Either you know what you're doing when you walk in, or you don't... :-)))

yosuf:
No, you need to find the optimum TP and TP at the indicator's command.

Yusuf, what is the optimal TP value for silver on this chart:

yosuf:
TP is good, SL is evil.

Don't be stupid, it's the other way round.

zoritch:

stops are definitely not needed.... it's all scrambling on the ice...

Either you know what you're doing when you walk in, or you don't... :-)))

I did it. depo load 50%.

but it turns out there is a better version of the strategy that requires no understanding at all.

TP should be the opening of the opposite position, to make sure that your prediction is correct (!) without fidgeting...:-))

and either cover... or fix one of the positions and keep working...

borilunad:

Did you like that last-second move before closing now?! What if there were stops?!

not everyone is so lucky.... Some of us are, some of us aren't.

yosuf:
TP is good, SL is evil.
Yeah, I think I finally figured it out.
Has the humor thread moved here? Otherwise, I don't understand why Yusuf and Automat are teaching us how to trade.)