Nostalgic for the past? - page 20

AlexeyFX:

I didn't say anything about patterns. More accurately, I said it was heresy and I would never have thought to look for them. All sorts of heads with shoulders, pips with yytes (inverted heads with shoulders) and other patterns are just a trajectory of price movement and nothing more. The tail does not wag the dog. It is not the pattern that creates the conditions for price movement, it is the causes that cause price fluctuations that create the pattern.

You have to program sensible thoughts. Programming nonsense from books or this forum is like shaving a pig: a lot of squealing, but no hair.

You have to program a method which allows you to see the Causes of price movements. It is clear that they exist at any time, but they are rarely visible to the naked eye, for example on the first Friday of the month at 5:30 pm. Modern wretched science does not know such a method. It has to be invented, formulated, proved and then programmed.

They say that the hedgehog is a proud bird, until you kick it, it will not fly. How many years of statistics do you need to convince yourself that the hedgehog flies after a kick? It can even fly on different trajectories, collided with a fence - flew back, collided with a bare ass - jumped further together with the ass. This is me explaining on the fingers (or asses...) the essence of patterns. The different patterns do not negate the fact that the reason for the hedgehog's flight was the kicking. By the way, obstacles in the path of a flying hedgehog are the REASON for the change in flight path. If they are not visible or appear unexpectedly, they cannot be predicted in advance, but can be detected in real time from trajectory analysis. Think about it.
If I understand correctly - a fence is a mass cluster of stops? Naked asses are those who work without stops?

khorosh:
If I understand correctly - the fence is a mass accumulation of stops? Naked asses are those who work without stops?
Hee hee... I hadn't actually thought of that, but it seems that way.

AlexeyFX:
Hee-hee... I hadn't actually thought of that, but it looks like it.
And you were doing something with narrowband filters at one time. Have you given it up or are you using them?

khorosh:
At one time you were doing something with narrow-band filters. Have you given that up, or are you using them?

This is one element of a system that will be able to calculate where the price will go in the absence of external influences, and to separate external influences from its own fluctuations.

The filters have been clear for a long time, but the whole system is not ready yet.

I translate: "Gave up that occupation.

The translation is wrong.

I have perfected the filters. But I have not yet completed the Fourier transform, which for some reason I left unfinished.

AlexeyFX:

The translation is wrong.

I have perfected the filters. But I have not yet completed the Fourier transform, which for some reason I left unfinished.

Glad it's getting better, not worse:)

Only straight lines help me, mostly tangents.

tara:

Glad it's getting better, not worse:)

Only straight lines help me, mostly tangents.

Do you use Alexander Bryzgalov's script?

khorosh:

Do you use Alexander Bryzgalov's script?

No. I don't believe in electricity or other people's designs.

I only use mine.

tara:

No. I don't believe in electricity or other people's designs.

I only use mine.

Do you believe that your own bike is always better?