Rate of price change, how to calculate - page 2

avtomat:

Strange reaction...

This is just an article from a physics handbook.

The thing is, there is a lot of rethinking that goes on over time... Two types of preachers come to mind.

1. Loaded with formulas like this, with a window conclusion v=s/t, and are on the position that all students are idiots.

2. They explain complicated things in a clear and simple way, so that everyone understands, and everyone is happy.

Integer:

The thing is that with time there is a lot of rethinking. Two types of teachers come to mind.

1. They load up with formulas like this, with the window conclusion v=s/t, and are in the position that all students are idiots.

2. Quite understandable and easy to explain complex things so that everyone understands, and everyone is happy.

A very good physics handbook. And the article on speed is very lucid.

Integer:

1. They load up with formulas like this, with the window conclusion v=s/t, and are on the position that all students are idiots.

It wasn't the conclusion, it was the definitions.

Candid:

It was not a conclusion, it was a definition.

Let it be so, but for all that, the problems of moving a car from point A to point B were solved in second grade, and somehow everyone understood what speed, distance and time were. Who would have thought that simple things could be made so complicated.

Integer:

Let it be so, but for all that, the problems of moving a car from point A to point B were solved in second grade, and somehow everyone understood what speed, distance and time were. Who would have thought that simple things could be made so complicated.

Well, it's certainly not for the sake of interest, it's for those who are already screwed :).

Integer:

Physics for toddlers

And you can also move the figures around the squares and count the squares. ;)))

Now that's another thing!

VladislavVG:

As for the subject, the option of using teak volumes seems to me to be the most promising.
And probably the only one in this context .... Because the candlestick is the speed of price change, change per unit timeframe. The variant with tick volume was even used for some time as a filter for pipsing. There are two variants, (Close[i]-Open[i])/Volume[i] and considering High[i] and Low[i] (the formula is a bit complicated there). There's nothing more to squeeze out of it.

avtomat:

A very good physics reference book. And the article on speed is very lucid.

Not everything is so unambiguous. The reference paper applies only to differentiable processes, while stochastic processes, i.e. those with a random component, are formally not such: the limit dS/dt does not exist, hence there is no derivative. As we said above, the price can "wiggle" at any small interval of time, and we cannot get inside this interval solely for technical reasons.

So the branch question, in my opinion, does make some non-trivial sense.

Reason: