Rate of price change, how to calculate - page 23

MetaDriver:

A strategic mistake in modern physics

Reposted from here.

The topic is not new to me, you can google quite a few articles on the subject. This article is one of the best (for "novice topic diggers").

Hello to Komarov.

Some sour speculation... and generally hard to read, sounds like juvenile poetry, no competent conclusions to be found.

MetaDriver:

I agree. and about genius, etc. but I thought there were suspicious places.

e.g. same mass = L^3 * T^-2

It looks like volume multiplied by angular acceleration (same table). Divide the mass by the volume.

According to my understanding, you should get specific mass - density. Is it equivalent to angular acceleration? I don't really have it in my head. // Sphimosis ?

On the other hand - mass with force (weight is measured in units of force) are in the table in the same ratio as angular acceleration and specific gravity. I.e. still density ~ angular acceleration.

The numbers that transformed the world

... The method of overcoming this difficulty was suggested by J. Maxwell as early as 1873, when he established in his treatise "Electricity and Magnetism" that the dimension of mass is L3 - T-2. The basis for this most important expression was I. Kepler's third law. Kepler's third law, which was based on purely empirical evidence, established that the ratio of the cube of the radius of the orbit through which a planet orbits the Sun to the square of its orbital period is a constant. Newton later explained what this fact meant: the formula proved the existence of a quantity which he called mass and which remains constant in planetary motions...

Development of new physical concepts based on the theory of dimensions, as well as awareness of deep connections between "dimensional isotopes" is far from being complete, and it is possible that before the end of our century, science will be enriched by discovery of new, as yet undiscovered laws of conservation in nature.

The linear rate of change in price is easier to calculate, but acceleration?

What is price? It is nothing more than the equilibrium state for supply and demand at any given time. Margin does not count.

A change in the supply-demand relationship will move the price in one direction or another.

Demand and supply will depend on other factors and may be independent of price in the past. Actions by authorities, central banks, cataclysms etc.

The acceleration of price movement mainly depends on the volume per transaction unit. They can be seen in the stack, but they cannot necessarily be executed.

Limit orders can bring the price back.

But then how to measure acceleration in a back-to-back price movement, I can't even imagine.

Look at it as a complex process evolving over time. Not dangling at a point.

ULAD:

But then how to measure acceleration in a reciprocating price movement, I can't even imagine.

Numerically, the derivative can be calculated from any curve.
Reason: