Rate of price change, how to calculate - page 16

Dersu:

A horse with balls.

Handbrake I am, handbrake is chronic and there's no cure.

you poor bastard. You should be self-medicating. //it's a resource for auto-trading, if you like.

programming is interesting. // ATVICIATING!!!!

and these days it's also profitable (in trading)

// Soon they'll devour all the handcuffs, and then they'll just fight amongst themselves.

MetaDriver:

You poor bastard. Why don't you try self-medicating? //it's a resource for auto-trading, if you like.

programming is interesting. // ATVICIATE!!!!

and nowadays it's even profitable (in trading).

// You'll lose your pension. Automats are evolving fast. Soon they'll eat up all the handcuffs, so they'll just be fighting amongst themselves.

No Onda on you.

One saving grace is to clamp down.

Dersu:

There is no Oanda on you.

One saving grace is to clamp down.

Don't be a sissy. I started learning how to program when I was thirty.

You know what a mess it is, I've been overworking a lot of turkeys, looking out for authors.

There's one worthwhile turkey for every dozen authors, roughly.

Or a tart of other people's ideas.

And everyone is moulding all over the world, moulding, stealing and breaking them.

Should I consider myself Mozart?

Everything you need is on the internet.

Especially lately it seems that soon there will be no ideas left for classics, not even for grindings.

And the intensity of throwing in is practically on repeat or perenaming.

My job is to adjust and combine.

The throw will stall, maybe for a couple or three ideas and I'll spit out a textbook.

MetaDriver:

so far, the considerations are roughly as follows:

• modern markets are moving towards efficiency // information technology is developing, information is being delivered/distributed faster
  • the goal of markets (as objects) is to satisfy demand/supply and get some interest from it // subjects are organizers here, they will profit
  • the goal of markets (as "thinking meta-subjects") is to be efficient. it is possible to consider "market efficiency" as a product of the market as a subject, and this is a product that is highly demanded and useful:
  • efficient traders produce market efficiency and for the "market as a whole" - are very useful. although PLs don't like them, but that's their PL problem, not the market's. hence:
  • by winning in the market, the speculator produces a systemically useful product // as long as the size of this utility is balanced with the speculator's income - he is an animal of utility, and quite sinless... :) // this is a note to the candida ;)

so-so.

;)

I would venture to guess that by losing in the market, the speculator produces an even more systemically useful product :)). Namely: it helps market makers to maintain liquidity and makes it easier for regulators to maintain stability :). Maybe we can even say that the process of sterilisation of "excess" money takes place :).

Candid:
I would venture to guess that by losing in the market, the speculator produces an even more systemically useful product :)). Namely: it helps market makers to maintain liquidity and makes it easier for regulators to maintain stability :). Maybe we can even say that the process of sterilisation of "excess" money takes place :).
Maybe so, but not for long. :) And winning is a long time. So there is more to gain in the long run. :)

Eh, I'll take my chances, isn't the rate of change an acceleration?

mikhail12:
Eh, I'll take my chances, isn't the rate of change an acceleration?
acceleration is the rate of change in speed.

Are you full of henbane?