MetaTrader 4 Build 529 beta released with new compiler - page 59

stringo:

Thank you. Found and corrected.

The expert will need to be recompiled

Good afternoon.

Is it possible to get a comment from you on the application in servicedesk, number #889589

Renat:

Try to recompile indicator, including stdlib.

If it doesn't help, create a ticket in servicedesk and attach the indicator source, please. This will allow us to quickly figure it out.

Left a code, screenshot in ServiceDesk. Application number 8149

Tell me what happened to the result of my request in servicedesk #888580.

Barbarian:
Tell me what about the result of my application in servicedesk #888580.

Will definitely get to it.

Renat:

MetaTrader 4 Build 529 beta version with new MQL4 compiler has been released.

This terminal is fully compatible with all previous versions of trading servers (it works in compatibility mode with them), so you can connect with it anywhere.

To update, simply connect to demo.metaquotes.net:444 (MetaQuotes-New MT4 Test) server and allocate a demo account.

Previous discussions:

As we have more than 200 applications for MetaTrader 4 waiting to be published in the Marketplace, you can start downloading updated EX4 files. This will fill up the AppStore faster.

Public testing will be within a month.

I can't find the distribution package. Can you please tell me where it is available?

phenix:
I can't find the distribution package. Can you please tell me where it is available?

Read the thread from the beginning. It's all right there in the pictures.

I couldn't find the notorious pictures at the beginning of the thread either, although I have broken my eyes, so I think it's worth showing them again...

Any terminal build 509:

1. Server settings

2. open a demo account with a broker

evillive:

I couldn't find the notorious pictures at the beginning of the thread either, although I have broken my eyes, so I think it's worth showing them again...

Any terminal build 509:

1. Server settings

2. open a demo account with a broker

What about the warning that you don't need to do this in the work terminal, from which you are trading on the real account?

That we at least have to copy the 509 build to another folder and conduct our "experiments" there. Otherwise there will be more dissatisfied people like in the last update epic...

I think everybody already knows that we should train on cat copies, and those who do not know - will know next time)))

We will not worry about anything, we may just lose connection with brokerage company server. Just download and install terminal from their web-site - it will take about 10 minutes.

evillive:

... So what if the connection to the DC server goes down...

... ...and chunks of hair from your head and other important parts of your body