MetaTrader 4 Build 529 beta released with new compiler - page 58

komposter:

8/64

EA just written, nothing super-natural (I don't want to share code).

Crashes under different circumstances - when starting test (next test), when recompiling, just when clicking on interface elements (tester window).

Can you simplify the EA (leaving the right one to reproduce the problem) and send it to servicedesk ? After all checks the expert will be guaranteed to be removed.Thank you.

alexloz:

Can you simplify the EA (leaving the necessary to reproduce the problem) and send it to servicedesk ? After all the checks the expert will be guaranteed to be removed.Thank you.

Got to the point of code like this:

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|                                                 test_license.mq4 |
//|                                        Copyright 2013, komposter |
//|                                         http://www.komposter.me/ |
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
#property copyright             "Copyright 2013, komposter"
#property link                  "http://www.komposter.me/"

void deinit(const int reason)
{

}

void start()
{

}

Crashes the terminal at the end of the test

Ugh. Now when clearing the tester's logs crashes...

And now - when retesting an EA that has just been tested (already without deinit).

Are you sure you need the code? Why don't you try writing a couple of lines yourself and test it?

I'm running EURUSD, M5, all ticks, date tick off, spread 10. Pre-opened M1 and M5 chart and pressed Home while history was loading.

Renat:

If installing on a separate drive, enable the /portable flag on the programme's startup shortcut.

Since the advent of the first Portable programs, I have been using this feature. 9 out of 10 programs that I use work in this mode. Terminal is no exception. For 5 years, I've just copied terminal folder (of course, renaming it) as many times as I've needed in the system of running terminals. I've never used any keys to launch terminal.exe. It's always worked without any problems (apart from occasional unexpected updates - that's not the point now). What will be different using /portable switch? At the moment I am using Win 7 x64.

P.S. Terminals (of course) are not on the system disk (there are 4 of them in the system).

P.P.S. By the way, running the installer with /64 key launches 32bit version (tested with 4.509).

TarasBY:

P.P.S. By the way, running the installer with the /64 key launches the installation of the 32-bit version.

There is no 64 bit version in mt4

alexvd:
There is no 64 bit version in mt4
Thank you. Accessible, although contradictory. :(

I'm asking you in advance not to throw stones....Here's the thing with "Admiral Market" stopped broadcasting some of the Russian chips (Rosn, Sur, etc.) This is a glitch or was the company's decision? I upgraded to build 545 ... Thought it would help ... but no ... Who knows about it?

komposter:

I've reached this code:

Crashes the terminal at the end of the test

Thank you. Found it and fixed it.

The expert will need to be recompiled

komposter:
Ugh. Now when you clear the tester logs it crashes...
How can you reproduce? (We couldn't).