What's new in MetaTrader 4 and MQL4 - big changes on the way - page 9

MikeZTN:
And please add a multi-currency tester, very, very much needed! (not found in the announcement, but hundreds of thousands of traders crave it!)

Confirmed ... Needed ....

So how will the MT4 terminal be fundamentally different from MT5, apart from the trading functions that can also be combined? What is the point of maintaining two identical platforms?

common scope of global variables for mt4 and mt5 terminals will you do? :D

Andrei01:
So how will the MT4 terminal be fundamentally different from MT5, apart from the trading functions that can also be combined? What is the point of maintaining two identical platforms?

And what is the point of releasing regular cars and sports cars?

VOLDEMAR:

What's the point of producing ordinary cars and sports cars?
And what is the analogy here?

VOLDEMAR:

What's the point of making regular cars and sports cars ?

I've got a story for you.

:))

JJerboa:

And I have a story for you

:))

I don't envy you if you do everything else the way you write fairy tales ....

Andrei01:

Who set the task of fundamental difference? Who ?

HUGE request, make MT4 x64, respectively and MQL4 compiler x64 !!!

Sorry for my Google-Russian .

Will the strategy tester be improved so that the indicator can be correctly checked? some may not be checked correctly, some may, the MT5 strategy tester allows the indicator to work correctly, can we expect the same in the "new" MetaTrader 4 strategy tester?

EN

Sorry for my Google - Russian . . .

Will the Strategy Tester be improved so that Indicators can be correctly tested ? some cannot be tested correctly, some can, the MT5 Strategy Tester allows Indicators to run correctly, can we expect the same in the "new" MT4 Strategy Tester ?