What's new in MetaTrader 4 and MQL4 - big changes on the way - page 11

Renat:
Of course we keep the old code fully compatible.

Thank you!

I wonder how it will look when some of the functions are from MT4 and some are from MT5... because in MT5 the same functions are called differently...

Andrei01:
I wonder how it will look when some of the functions are from MT4 and some are from MT5... because in MT5 the same functions are called differently...

probably both old and new functions will work

All new features are made for MetaQuotes ' financial development and partly for programmers. Give some for traders as well:

1. easy visual management of orders, not that fake one that they have made

2. Work with ticks in the tester, and the ability to connect your own tick data.

3. Under no circumstances, the possibility to work with offline charts and the possibility to build your own charts should be left out.

As for the MetaQuotes MetaQuotes Software Integrator, they are not so much the Indicator as the Indicator's Recommendation for the Analysis of the Indicator's Functionality.

It's clear that the development of MetaQuotes has taken the easiest way, but in this case you turn into a toy shop and the market leader. Competitors with their terminals are already stepping on their heels

You don't have to be a great forecaster here. ) MT5 did not create more profitable trading conditions for either traders or brokerage companies from the beginning, it was even more costly.

Andrei01:
You don't have to be a great forecaster here. ) MT5 did not initially create a more profitable trading environment for either traders or brokerage companies, even on the contrary it was more costly.

What kind of profitable trading conditions?

Mischek2:
What kind of profitable trading conditions are these?
Read what a trader's profit is based on and what a brokerage house makes. )

Andrei01:
Read what a trader's profit is made of and what a broker's profit is made of. )

Do not send me somewhere to read, answer my question. You answer your question and we will read it.

Mischek2:
Don't send me to read, you answer the question.

Ok. ) Spread and speed of trades execution has not improved after the switch to MT5. That is, there is no economic sense, but only out of love of art. )