[100 pips a day] Looking for a programmer to implement a robot for free - page 26

sand:

Why were you afraid?

Well, it's an intimate matter,

and decent people don't discuss such things.

floston:

Well, it's an intimate matter,

and decent people don't discuss such things.

What will you do with such modesty and chastity when you earn your mullions?

It's all about yachts, girls, etc.

You're not ready for millions.

sergeev:

To undermine it, you have to earn it first.

I am not arguing that you have it at home, in your family, at work, with friends. but in this collective you do not have it.

You come here and bend your fingers. What kind of reaction did you expect? You already see - you can't take the fortress by storm.

If you want credibility - give something useful, share and discuss ideas. Then, seeing your intentions, you will get a doer.

no one is trying to take a fortress, i'm just talking to these people

And about the seriousness of my intentions, you've probably already realized that I started the "armored car" No one can change my mind ))

As for giving something useful, it's impossible, you can't build a decent system based on indicators.

There's a great story of a former Pita trader who now owns an office and ruined a forecast of a super-analyst working for him with a simple phone call to his trader.

although since you're all gravy-fiends, i'll give you a piece of my mind

the most popular system with forex factors , called MTF stochastic , anyone heard of it ? Do i have to explain the principle ?

sand:
I don't think it's possible to undermine your credibility.

You're right, credibility starts in the brain of the "patient",

Unless you admit something yourself, no one will convince you

Here's a trick, you take a smoke in your office, right at your desk, until everyone reproaches you for being cheeky, you put it out and hide the butt. and you start denying everything and agree to nothing, your opponent will start doubting himself and he won't be able to convince anyone that you smoked, even if you smell all over the office.

Well, that's the way we're built.

sand:

what will you do with such modesty and chastity when you earn your muillions?

it's yachts, girls, etc.

you're not ready for millions.

I don't want a riotous life, if I had mullions I would spend them to improve my knowledge, to develop something important.

I'd open a fancy hospital in the south and go deep into cold fusion - my dream )

floston:

I don't want a binge life, if I had mullions I'd spend them to improve my knowledge, to develop something important.

I'd open an awesome hospital in the south and get involved in cold fusion - that's my dream)

One does not prevent the other, especially with cold fusion.

sand:

One does not interfere with the other, especially with cold fusion.

))

the person who drinks alcohol lives in poverty, so one thing will always get in the way of the other.

floston:

open a kick-ass hospital in the south, and go all out on cold fusion.

well, that's fine.

fusion's tricky down there, you'd have to build a big hospital

floston:

he who drinks alcohol lives in poverty

Who told you that?

Mischek2:

Well, that's fine.

It's complicated with fusion, you have to make a big hospital right away.

I knew someone would take a comma out of that sentence, it's predictable. I am gaining a positive attitude to forex, one step ahead of you ))