[100 pips a day] Looking for a programmer to implement a robot for free - page 25

Mischek2:
it's useless, you're appealing to a part of the brain that is physically absent in this case

I wonder what part of me is missing,

I know it's unusual for you to see a confident man in such an ordinary place,

and the fact that you think I'm a beginner who doesn't understand anything, that's clear to me as well.

Just so you understand, I'll tell you a little about myself:

I've been around all sorts of indicators, and I've written my own.

I have extensively studied neural networks and different methods of their creation.

i have concluded that only differential analysis and direct use of my "brain" is profitable in trading.

I suddenly remembered the article I had studied a few years ago, so I started digging again.

i found that the probability of successfully training the system in differential analysis is very high.

The system itself is designed for such tasks from the very beginning - from temperature control, lighting, life support systems, to automatic control of nuclear fusion.

Mischek2:

Are you a plumber? Running up and down ladders.

Well, it's a normal profession.

and knows where to catch the big ones.

sergeev:

Oh, shit. D'artagnan :)

Every second person on this forum is a connoisseur. Who will not only "come and tell" but will make and will ennoble with gold and will earn money on his own invention.

So far you have "come and say". I haven't seen the word "do" yet.

are you trying to undermine my authority ? no one should take me seriously ?

Or are you so inadequate out of jealousy and curiosity?

I feel like a couple more pages and I'll start trading normally without a psychologist ))))

you have such powerful psychotherapy ))) I am glad, keep criticizing me, it is only a pleasure for me. as I said before, if you manage to cope where it is difficult, you will fly where it is easier.

floston:

Are you trying to undermine my credibility in some way so that no one will take me seriously?

I think that undermining your credibility is impossible.

Mischek2:

Are you a plumber? Running up and down ladders.

Well, it's a normal profession.

no baby is not a plumber, and as for running, i walk faster than others ))

and I do everything faster than anyone else,

It takes me very little time to learn a new subject if I have to figure out how it works.

While I stutter in memorizing C++ syntax, I spend little time on learning, so progress is slow.

floston:

and do everything faster than anyone else,

your wife doesn't complain?

sand:

and knows where to catch the big ones.

useless rubbish, write something original ))

I used to work as a category manager in a big office, and I learned differential analysis from there,

After I quit, they put three people in my place because one of them can't handle 114 groups with 14,000 products.

sand:

wife doesn't complain?

well, apart from that friend ))) i was afraid someone would ask that question,

you're getting predictable.)

floston:

well, except for that friend )))) I was afraid someone would ask that question,

you're getting predictable )

Why would you be afraid?

floston:

You have some kind of agenda to undermine my authority.

To undermine it, you have to earn it first.

I don't dispute that you have it at home, in your family, at work, with friends. but you don't have it in this collective.

You came in here and you're bending your fingers. What kind of reaction did you expect? You already see - you can't take the fortress by storm.

If you want credibility - give something useful, share and discuss ideas. Then, seeing your intentions, you will get a doer.