[100 pips a day] Looking for a programmer to implement a robot for free - page 22

Mischek2:

You didn't read him carefully. He explained that he can't trade without a psychiatrist, he's losing money.

Don't you have a free psychiatrist for your friend?

I got a free one. But he's got some pretty tough methods. Pure beast.

SEVER11:

I think I can implement your idea almost for free, just for a salary.... salary see my profile...

The minimum wage is 450000 roubles a month.

Belarusian?

DYN:

Belarusian?

I also think that with such a salary, I'd rather hire a team of psychiatrists, two female masseurs, and many other things ))

DYN:

Belarusian?

in Russian roubles, I support our Russian currency for now....

floston:

i'm thinking too, with that salary i'd rather hire a team of psychiatrists, 2 girls massagers, and a lot more ))

you are behind the times... and very much so... you saw the grail and we found it five years ago... now it's no longer a grail?!

SEVER11:

Red is disturbing - and even if you don't drink it, see a psychiatrist, and black is normal... but not deadly... Not our man... ;0))

I think I can implement your idea almost for free, just for a salary .... salary see my profile...

why is this bothering you so much? not all people like to turn into pigs, walk around on caffeine, and have intimacy issues with their wives (i mean beer drinkers)

But that's not what this forum is about, the forum is about a multi-million dollar idea that I have. :)

floston:

how cruel people can sometimes be

♪ and then there's the sneaky ones, and the dumb dumb ones ♪

floston:

why is that so alarming to you? not all people like to turn into pigs, walk around drunk, and have intimacy issues with their wives.

But that's not what the forum is about, the forum is about the multi-million dollar idea I have. :)

During my short life I've talked to at least 3.5 thousand people and concluded that a normal person should drink and maybe smoke occasionally ... sports is all right ... ;))

it looks like someone cleaned up the thread...

Mischek2:
And then there's the sneaky ones, and the dumb dumb dumb dumb ones.

It doesn't hurt, believe me - you're wasting your time, I've long noticed how you try to turn everyone against me, you can't pull it off yourself, can you ?