[100 pips a day] Looking for a programmer to implement a robot for free - page 20

I think our Dartanian already has one kidney. He's got to make a living and pay for the internet, so I don't think he'll be willing to sell his last kidney... but... you never know... :))

floston:

you want to offer me your kidney? How sweet.

Don't take it. He has hypertension and meat between his teeth.

Laugh it up, now on topic: sit your ass down and start writing your super-duper-mega-grail yourself. This is not here and in 19 pages and two days you could already understand that experienced people don't believe in naked ideas and don't want to code for nothing.

There is one more option: trade hands, show results, formulate TOR... But for some reason it does not suit you, either. Consequently, what? That's right - keep laughing.

Nalex:
I think our Dartanian already has one kidney. He's got to make a living and pay for the internet, so I don't think he'll be willing to sell his last kidney... but... you never know. :))

I'll satisfy your curiosity, so you don't have to guess, both kidneys are in place, all other organs too, no appendix taken out, no teeth extracted. I don't drink, I don't smoke. My head is in place, I am a realist, I do not believe in fairy tales.

moskitman:

There is another option: trade hands, show results, formulate the ToR... but that, for some reason, does not suit you either. Consequently, what? That's right - keep laughing.

You didn't read it carefully. He explained that he can't trade without a shrink, he's losing money.

Don't you have a free psychiatrist for your friend?

moskitman:

Don't take it. He has hypertension and meat between his teeth.

Now, on the subject: sit your ass down and start writing your super-duper-mega-grail yourself. This is not here and in 19 pages and two days you could already understand that experienced people don't believe in naked ideas and don't want to code for nothing.

There is one more option: trade hands, show results, formulate TOR... But for some reason it does not suit you, either. Consequently, what? That's right - keep laughing.

As you can see, the symbolic meaning of this game is very important.

I can't trade with my hands using this "System".

I can only code in mql, you need C++, why, I explained it several times ago.

floston:

I can only code in mql, you need C++, why, it was explained several posts ago and more than once

So why bother looking here? It's not logical to look for a C++ guy on mql4 forum...

floston:

I'll satisfy your curiosity, so you don't have to guess, both kidneys are in place, all my other organs too, no appendix taken out, no teeth extracted. I don't drink, I don't smoke. My head is in place, I am a realist, I do not believe in fairy tales.

Great. You'll be able to pay for all your grail whims.

Mischek2:

You didn't read him carefully. He explained that he can't trade without a psychiatrist, he's losing money.

Don't you have a free psychiatrist for your friend?

I'd like to see how you trade.)

moskitman:
I do not know where to look for it. It's not logical to search for a C++ programmer on mql4 forum...

Suggest a thematic site, if you know it

Most MQL programmers who hang out here also know C++.

I'd like to have people in the team who know the subject.

But who knows.

Mischek2:

Great. You'll be able to pay for all your grail whims.

You're right, I think you can get by with selling your heart and liver, probably enough to start with. then you can get a kidney ))