[100 pips a day] Looking for a programmer to implement a robot for free - page 9

Avals:

Monitoring/State)) If not, at least write something on trading, so that everyone understands that you have really revolutionary ideas. You can do it without revealing the system.

I'm afraid I can't do it without disclosure, but I will try )

i will sketch a scheme

floston:

I'll sketch out a diagram.

Yep, we're waiting.

sand:

How long would it take you to increase your demo by 10 times?

I don't know, I haven't tried for a record, in trading you don't work with the whole deposit.

My last time I played as a demo, about 2 weeks ago, I made 1500$ for 2.5 hours with a few trades. But again, it was a game. Although I tried to behave seriously, I did not feel stressed and therefore earned easy.)

floston:

I don't know, I haven't tried for a record, in trading you don't work with the whole deposit.

My last time I played as a demo, about 2 weeks ago, I made 1500$ for 2.5 hours with a few trades. But again, it was a game. Although I tried to behave seriously, I did not feel any stress, and therefore easily earned money.)

Can you make 3 times as much in a week?

I have changed my mind about drawing a diagram, a simple diagram will not show anything, a complicated one will have to take everything apart, so I am writing a classic - text

As you know, the Forex spot market is an auction market.
let's say we want to buy something, so someone has to sell to us.
So we can earn, we have to buy cheap and sell expensive, and vice versa if we short. But the point is that someone must sell us cheap and buy expensive, but how do we make someone do it?

He must think that he sells expensive and buys cheap. That is how big companies work. They show
prices as if they are cheap, we buy them, and the market crashes.
The conclusion is that to make money, you have to buy/sell with a tycoon, as they say, to swim on the shark, lest he eat you.
but how to do it. how do you know where the tycoon is opening ?

In contrast to the futures market, there are volumes, and they are real. And the price of futures is not very different from the forex.

Futures markets have volumes and they are real. And the price of futures does not differ much from forex. in a nutshell
need to follow the change in volumes + price behavior (for example oversold sellers and the price does not move, or the price breaks through the maximum, the volume increases and the price stops again, at this time for example, when everyone thinks that the price will go up, the big guy sells to everyone and goes down, so everyone gets "suckers")
idea is that this algorithm, remember this "price behavior with volumes",
sounds crazy, but if you explain further, you learn SIRRET))

sand:

Can you triple it in a week?
do you want to invest in me?

floston:
you want to invest in me ?
no

floston:

I have changed my mind about drawing a diagram, a simple diagram will not show anything, a complicated one will have to take everything apart, so I am writing a classic - text

the spot forex market is an auction-type market.
If we want to buy something, someone has to sell it to us.
So we have to buy cheap and sell expensive, and vice versa, if we short. But the bottom line is that someone should sell us cheap and buy us expensive, but how do we make someone do it?

he must think he sells expensive and buys cheap. That's how the big guys work.
They show us the price as if it is cheap, we buy it, the market crashes.
The conclusion is that in order to make money, you need to buy/sell with a tycoon, as they say, to swim on the shark so that it does not devour you.
But how to do it. How do you know where the big one opens?

The futures market, in contrast, has volumes, and they are real. And the futures prices are not much different from the forex.

If you go on explaining it, it would be a book.
we need to monitor changes in volumes + price behavior (for example, sellers outnumber sellers and the price does not move, or the price breaks through the maximum, the volume increases, and the price stops again, while everyone thinks that price will go up, big guys sell to everyone and go down, so everyone gets "suckers")
The idea is that the algorithm remembers these "price movements with volumes",
it sounds crazy, but if you go on explaining it, you'll find out the CIRCret ))

www.clusterdelta.com

It's been explained there for years, for free, to anyone who wants it. Did you think you were the only smart one to identify the big players by delta?

Al_Key:

www.clusterdelta.com

They've been giving it away for free for years to anyone who wants it. Did you think you were the only smart one who could tell the big players by their delta?

Man, you're a real piece of work, man.

I'm not hiding anything here, I'm hiding volumes, vsa, market profile, volume profile

I'm hiding an algorithm that allows you to "think like a human".

I've seen the delta cluster, it's not great, but it'll do for a quick look.

but seriously, you need market-delta, multichart, at least ninja and footprint

I would advise you to read my first post carefully, there I outlined everything

Al_Key:

www.clusterdelta.com

It's been explained for free for years to anyone who wants it. Did you think you were the only smart one to identify the big players by delta?

And fortunately the patterns and analytics there are also advisory in nature. Should I feed it into a neural network? I don't know, I don't know about them. But I would assume it would be the same as with the rest of the signals for the grid.