[100 pips a day] Looking for a programmer to implement a robot for free - page 12

Al_Key:

And that's a very, very simplistic scenario. It's a rough estimate.

In general, it seems to me that the big ones often make small series against the wind when they assume the small ones have exhausted their liquidity for entry at the moment. One/two snaps are made, because it is necessary to catch such moments.

floston

I've read the thread, well, it's a walker's errand. If you know exactly what you want, I can offer the services of a programmer. Experience rarrabotchikom various programs more than 6 years. Currently working at a brokerage company. 1300 hr. If interested, please contact me in person.

floston:

I don't have a Ferrari, I have a Volkswagen.)

you can't drive a ferrari in russia ))

So console my curiosity: does my answer coincide with yours? And is your pattern a snot?

Al_Key:

The answer is that the small buyers had exhausted their liquidity, and the big one could move 50p in a few seconds with a very small infusion (a few - potikovo), for the small ones had no money to go against him.

Snot is a pattern? OK, I'll count how many snopes - roll back and how many - keep on flowing. I haven't counted it, but I'd say it's 50/50. No?

Maybe you are right about liquidity, but then the price would go in a flat, because the market profile always follows a flat, a so-called consolidation,

I don't know if you are right, but then the price would go in a flat, in the market profile a flat follows the trend, it's called consolidation... and the "meat" is running out of liquidity, it happens every day, I have rarely seen days when the market just picked up and went where it should ( i mean a long term trend )

Al_Key:

So console my curiosity: does my answer match yours? And is your pattern a snot?

I'm not quite sure what you mean.

Al_Key:

So console my curiosity: does my answer match yours? And is your pattern a snot?

I'm not quite sure what you mean.

floston

The question is very interesting, how long have you been in forex, or did I miss it?

Integer:
How exciting! How long it's been since I've had one of these. With great pleasure and slowly read the whole topic:)
Thanks )) I usually only do this in person )

Gorizont:

floston

The question is very interesting, how long have you been doing forex, or have I missed it?

I don't think so,

I do not have a real account yet.

Mischek2:

I have no money to pay for the work of a programmer.

But there is an opportunity to make money in the market.

But it is psychology that prevents them from making money.

I need to hire a psychologist and put him on the spot.

But there is no money to pay for his work.

But there is an opportunity to make money...

floston:

I have seen it every day, and I have rarely seen days when the market just picked up and went where it was supposed to go (i.e. long-term trend),

I don't know if you are right, but then the price would go in a flat, in the market profile a flat follows the trend, it's called consolidation... and the "meat" is running out of liquidity, it happens every day, I have rarely seen days when the market just picked up and went where it should ( i mean a long term trend )

You haven't traded in the real world and DO NOT KNOW how to make money. I highlighted the reason for that statement in bold in the quote. There is no point in arguing any further. I take my leave. If you want, let you have the last word. I already figured it out)))