[100 pips a day] Looking for a programmer to implement a robot for free - page 11

Al_Key:
And I'm not sceptical about your idea on volumes. Rather to your way of presenting it and finding like-minded people. Asked you to explain in detail, what it is about, maybe someone will be interested, and you have given out what many people here know without you, and about the algorithm, which distinguishes the duck from the phone - not a word. So I understand (from the words "duck" and "phone") that the volumes-price-profile pattern allows you to determine where the big players are? And where do your emotions get in the way then? Put a short stop and a long take, a small lot and why do you need a programmer?

Why the big guys need ballast? You see it on the chart, it is a long pip on a peak and trough, it is called a pin bar and it catches that short stop. Last Wednesday that pin bar was 50 pips on the Euro, what made the price go down when everybody was buying and there were no sellers?

I don't think that's a bad answer, I don't think that it's a bad answer... If I put it up for public use, all the programmers will do magic, nobody will think it's a garage, everyone will try it )) I don't want to be left out in the cold, just understand me ))

The thing is that when I more or less explained some of my ideas here on the forum, I got a man to build them for free in a couple of days. And you want someone to sign you up for a job just based on what you said about having a Ferrari?

floston:

It's so funny reading all of you )) I'm looking for a programmer who can implement everything I say. Building such a system will cost a pretty penny, if I had a couple of million for a development team, I wouldn't be hanging out at mql4.com

You see, I know how the whole trading system works, but I'm not good at trading. I do everything right, I know how big stocks behave, where they go, where the traps are. But for the life of me I cannot psychologically motivate myself to trade. Who really traded, will understand what I mean.

I think it' s something like up and down and up. If the market was driven by history there wouldn't be pin bars of 30 pips. 95% of respondents wouldn't sink their deposits.

Those algorithm developers also believed that the current price is a consequence of what happened in the past - one third-party developer with a surname you can barely read let alone remember)) tried to teach tick history - 420 ticks each, as a result - enclosed here is a clip from a research report

As I said before, the study was performed by people not familiar with trading, no knowledge about how the exchange works, the major players, analysis methods, etc.

They took quotes from yahoo finance and started training the system, and this is what came out

You have very little knowledge of the areas you are talking about

floston:

Why the big guys need ballast? You see it on the chart, it is a long pip on a peak and trough, it is called a pin bar and it catches that short stop. Last Wednesday that pin bar was 50 pips on the Euro, what made the price go down when everybody was buying and there were no sellers?

I don't think that's what I'm trying to do - I don't want to be left out in the cold, you know what I mean?)

The answer is that the small buyers have exhausted their liquidity and the big one could move 50p in a few seconds with a very small infusion (a few - potikovo), for the small ones had no money to go against him.

Snot is a pattern? Ok, I'll count how many snot - roll back, and how many - continue to flow. Didn't do the math, but I'm gonna say 50/50. No?

Vinin:

You have very little knowledge in the areas you are talking about

+1.

Al_Key:

You have answered it yourself. What is required is a live person's analytical decision-making process. Do you want to put it into a neural network?

I am not an expert in them, but I read here that many people have tried to put everything into them and to no avail. IMHO, you either need a very clear formalized algorithm, or don't get ill, tune in and make live decisions.

If you have clearly formalised patterns? That's right unambiguous, concrete and irrefutable, then here (I assume) a LOT of people will help you put them into a neural network.

I'm not proposing a neural network system - otherwise why would I code

I'll tell you in a nutshell what a neural network is

you take, say, 3 inputs, connect them to a shitload of "neuron types" - these are such cells like variables, connection is performed by the type - A + B*X = output neuron

where A is the value from the previous neuron or input ( sensor) , B is from the next - multiply the result by the weight of the neuron, you get its output, which you connect further, the idea is to connect each neuron to each other, pass it through the weight and connect the activation function at the end, there are several of them, the essence is as follows - if the output > a threshold value - it means true, otherwise false

all that remains is to pick up the weights for each input, and voila you have a neural network trained for specific - what have you taught it?

Training is done by type this is correct, this is not correct, and the weights change accordingly, more insight will only confuse you, there is a lot of information on the web.

the point is that it does not work because only one pattern is memorized, if several patterns are tried, the error rate rises.

The algorithm I have is not a neural network, although it may be classified as such by its mode of operation.

Al_Key:

The answer is that the small buyers have exhausted their liquidity, and the big one could move 50p in a few seconds with a very small infusion (a few - potikovo), for the small ones had no money to go against it.

Snot is a pattern? OK, I'll count how much snot - rolls back and how much - keeps on flowing. I haven't counted, but I'll assume 50/50. No?

And that's a very - very simplified scenario. A rough estimate.

Vinin:

You have very little knowledge in the areas you speak of

I only welcome healthy criticism, speak in substance

I'm sorry, but my brain filters idle talk, but my upbringing requires me to respond when you've been told something

Al_Key:
Yes, that's the thing is that when I more or less explained here on the forum, some of my ideas, I had a man for free for a couple of days to build them. And you want to be signed for a job just based on your word that you have a Ferrari?

I don't have a Ferrari, I have a Volkswagen.)

you can't drive a ferrari in russia )).

How exciting! How long it's been since I've had one of these. It was a pleasure to read the whole topic slowly and with great pleasure:)