Demonstration trading from Dr.F. - page 2

Dr.F.:

I will trade with my hands, as I always do. I don't know how to write EAs and I don't want to. I devote my time to ideas, not coding.
Of course, this is imho, but I believe that if the idea is not based on the fundamental analysis and some bullshit, but onthe "market physics", then its formalization in the Expert Advisor will save much more time that can be devoted to ideas. To work out the action according to a scheme is the destiny of a robot created by a human creator.

Ahem, so there's already been a demonstration, with a spectacular flush. Or isn't the restless topic starter enough? Ah, yes, the "new" idea.

p.s. I'm sure that the author does not mechanize his TS for he knows that he will fail... he knows and fears, deep down, that.

Heroix:

p.s. I'm sure the author is not mechanising his TS for he knows he will lose it... he knows and is afraid, deep down, of that.

do you care?

Dr.F.:

At the moment, five trades are open. All are around zero.

It will be interesting if all 5 will be closed by TP.

Yes, it would be funny because it's a demo, if it were real, it would be nice...

Heroix:

Ahem, there's already been a demonstration of it, with a spectacular flush. Or isn't the restless topic starter enough? Ah, yes, the "new" idea.

p.s. I'm sure that the author does not mechanize his TS for he knows that he will fail... he knows and fears, deep down, that.

To each his own. Some people like to live by illusion, denying reality.

Dr.F.: it will be entertaining if all five close on the TP.
As they say "once is not a fag" )))) One time can close..... but what happens after that one time? ....)))

Dr.F.:

At the moment, five trades are open. All are around zero.

It will be interesting if all 5 will close by TP.

I rewrote the indicator specially to show the picture.

LeoV:
As they say "once is not a fag"))) One time can close..... but what happens after that one time? ....)))

Probably the second time. Opened seven more trades. So far I myself am only humbly observing the results, nothing more.

Mislaid:

I've rewritten the inductor on purpose to show the picture.

I admittedly don't know the original of this turkey and therefore don't understand what's shown in the picture.

Dr.F.:

I am, admittedly, not aware of the original of this turkey and therefore don't understand what is shown in the picture.
Equity of the traded basket on the clock plus a constant...