Demonstration trading from Dr.F. - page 12

LeoV: He grit - move the dummy back on history - and see how great you can make money. (bleep)))

And git that the tip of the non-lagging filter doesn't wiggle as much as the real one, so you can make predictions about the future ..... ))) 1st grade 2nd quarter ))))

Well, that's what I said: even such a wiener won't help the topikstarter.

Dr.F.:
There's no point in going on. Have you graduated from high school?

he.com will show you the rate that is most profitable at the moment... you may be unpleasantly surprised tomorrow...

And about the old lady... :-))) it's not Krupskaya at all, as you probably think...

it's a famous musician whose influence on Russian pop music (God forgive me...:-))

you couldn't even dream of... Indeed, there were hundreds of people like you here ... went through it myself ... :-)))

zoritch:

and this is the most famous musician of his time, whose influence on Russian pop music (God forgive me...:-))

Musician? hehe.http://topwar. ru/24248-parazitnyy-klass.html ...in short, a racket - producing nothing (c)- that's not even me, that's a comment there...

Dr.F.: in short, a racket that produces nothing (c)
Yeah, a manufacturer is someone who works eight hours a day at a machine. So what are you doing here, with all your disdain for "jerks"?

Mathemat:
Yeah, the producer is the one who works eight hours a day at a machine. So what are you doing here, with all your disdain for "hustlers"?

The producer isn't the one behind the machine, he's the one who "produces" the benefit. I, for one, have a little something to do with armaments... In terms of the imminent collapse of the global financial system and a big war ... um...

You'd think the Putumeds would have just decided to spend $750 billion (23 trillion roubles) on weapons, and not into their own pockets, wouldn't you? I assure you, there are good reasons for that.

Z.I. The looming harbingers (I can't count them all):

http://www.warandpeace.ru/ru/news/view/78763/

04 April 2013.

"Largest Dutch bank defaults on physical gold deliveries to customers"

The Rubicon was passed in the precious metals market last week when one of Europe's largest banks defaulted on its gold contracts and notified customers that it had no physical gold to issue.

Think about it! In a normal situation it would have been easier and more respectable for the bank to buy physical gold and distribute it among the clients. It would have spent exactly the same amount! In terms of image, it would have benefited: look how honourably we perform our obligations. But no! The bank gives the clients money, so that they try to buy the gold themselves. In doing so, the bank spends exactly the same amount as it would have spent on buying gold. Why does a bank act like that? Because the bank cannot buy gold. It is not on the market. There is none at all! If there was, the bank would have bought it long ago and given it to the clients. In other words: There is no more physical gold on the market in the West. And do not look for it. The only thing left is the receipts.

Dr.F.: The producer is not the one behind the machine, but the one who "produces" the benefit.

Yeah, Navalny doesn't produce it, well, well. OK, that's a topic for the smoke room.

How are you getting on in the demo trade?

I believe that two or three more days of testing in the demo will be enough, and you can proceed to the demonstration of real trading in the form of a PAMM account for at least 10 thousand rubles to start with.

Mathemat:

Yeah, Navalny doesn't produce it, well, well. OK, that's a topic for the henhouse.

How's your success in the demo trade?

Navalny?

"But we will continue programmes to promote democracy, human rights and civil society in Russia. We look forward to continuing to work with Russian NGOs".

"we know what the target is and we will try to find an effective way to slow it down or prevent it," Clinton stressed" (c)

It's matematu about Navalny's presidential prospects... http://www.warandpeace.ru/ru/analysis/view/78388/

Dr.F.:
It's matematu about Navalny's presidential prospects... http://www.warandpeace.ru/ru/analysis/view/78388/
Once again: let's talk about this in the Quirk Room.