High-frequency scalping, solutions to entry and exit problems - page 4

I do not think, there are ways out anyway, I'm just sure, for example, speeding up pings, finding the optimal input volume, or something else, I do not know myself, that is why I turned to the community, judging by the posts there are some extra class brains, I hope for them and fell....

And one more thing, this is a message for pessimists, at this stage of testing the most risky settings are implemented, it is for statistics, in addition to trading at the moment is the collection of information in a separate file, in order to fix the average slippage for pairs, so sometimes there is a place drawdown, after the collection of necessary information planned to put settings for slope and high frequency, trades will be less but the result is better and also forgive me for my spelling "French" )))))

By the way, I have this project on real accounts, including at alpari, advise who had such a nuance, the account type is standard, order is 50 quid in surplus, close it by hand (experiment) really see that he closed quickly in the market with a gain of 50, look in the history - and there is a gain of 4, how can this be?

ex_kalibur:
I do not think, there are ways out anyway, I'm just sure, for example, speeding up pings, finding the optimal input volume, or something else, I do not know myself, that is why I turned to the community, judging by the posts there are some extra class brains, I hope for them and fall down....
Experts extraclass seems to be greedy for information.) Yes, here the optimum volume, I think, is impossible to calculate - only by trial. This is only on the exchange with an adequate history and information on volumes can do it. And the reduction of the pin, I think, will not affect anything, because there is no particular clarity in the order of execution. This is on the exchange who is a millisecond first - he took... and here on the esnas some plugins work.

ex_kalibur:
I've got this project on real accounts, including Alpari, advise me if I've encountered this nuance, account type is standard, order is 50 quid in profit, I close it manually (experiment), I really see that I closed fast in the market with a profit 50, I look in the history - and there the profit 4, how can this be?

Anything can happen on the Alps.

DYN:
The extra-class connoisseurs must be greedy for information.) The optimal volume here, I think, is impossible to calculate - only by trial and error. This is only on the exchange with adequate history and information on volumes can do it. And the reduction of the pin, I think, will not affect anything, because there is no particular clarity in the order of execution. This is the first on the exchange - the one who is a millisecond ahead - the one who took it... and here on the esnas some plugins work.

i got into saksotradermt4 with my frequencer, i already wrote about it, the manager looked at my requests and said i supposedly have the same problems, offkvotes, said it was because of problems with the net, i'll probably agree with him, at the moment my internet speed is 1 meter and the minimum ping was 58 ms on mymail, unfortunately this is the fastest internet on the island no alternative, hope to get a normal internet somewhere on the matrix)))))

I am analyzing trades and watch the slippage even on the demo account it reaches 32 pips and on the real account even more

I give you the passwords of the account monitored

Login : 15432

Password :

Investor : aqcz0fa (read only password)

If you have a password you can see how the trade is going,

the first number is not important for you but you should know that it is the average slippage in pips, minus sell plus buy, it is a counter and there are three types of orders, SH, LH, RH.stop limit and market, and then the price at which the order should have been placed, i.e. the Send order function, Request for a bid or Ask, it is the entry price and is written in the comment immediately, i.e. it is clearly visible that stops are usually not placed at all, market with a big slippage and limit orders very rarely trigger, usually get cancelled, tech support WFD

i saw it a couple of times, but i don't have time and energy to analyze it, if you want to find such an order, i should thank you

ex_kalibur:

OK. Thank you! Let's see. Yesterday I have started real trading, but I only trade 1 - 2 orders per day and will monitor slippages as well. I will do this - before the order placing in magik and comment the declared open price of the order is written and then the difference between the declared and actual price will be very easy to show by the history.

DYN:

OK. Thank you! Let's have a look. Yesterday I have started real trading, but position trading is 1 - 2 deals per day and I`ll monitor slippages too. I will do this - before the order placing in magik and in the comment I have to prescribe the opening price of the order and then the difference between the actual price and the declared one will be very easy to analyse by the history.

I don't know about the magik, but it is written in the comments, but I should warn you right away, at RVD the comments are saved in the history as they are and at Alpari the history is only tn or sl and the information is hidden.

ex_kalibur:

I do not know about the magik, but I have to warn you, at RVD the comments are saved in the history as they are, at Alpari the History is only tn or sl and the information is hidden, by the way thanks for the idea, about the magik, but no, I cannot find my order any other way so I will not touch the magik.
I search for my order by comment and slippage is monitored by a magician. You may do it vice versa. You may monitor slippages of both stop and profit and entry simultaneously in the comment and then compare the order history with its comment in a programmed way.