Absolute courses - page 15

grell:
If you think it's so obvious, then why are you dancing with tambourines and derivatives?

What is so obvious to you? Is it obvious to you HOW I obtained the curves E, D, Y from the initial EURUSD, EYRJPY? Tell me, I'll listen to it with curiosity. Or better yet, repeat it and post it. No one here can obtain the three curves I've drawn, the relations of which are equal to the known EURUSD, EURJPY, USDJPY at this time interval.

Demi:
How are the probabilities calculated?

They are not "calculated". But qualitatively, no one doubts the validity of the thesis, I suppose.

Dr.F.:

What exactly is obvious to you? Is it obvious to you HOW I got curves E, D, Y from the original EURUSD, EYRJPY? Tell me, I will listen with curiosity. Or better yet, repeat it and post it. None of the people present here can obtain those three curves I've drawn, the relations of which are equal to the known EURUSD, EURJPY, USDJPY at this time interval.

Why? Is it because you're a genius or because you didn't give all the information you used in the calculations?

Dr.F.:
They are not 'counted'. But the qualitative validity of the thesis is not in doubt, I believe, in anyone's mind.
is

Dr.F.:

What exactly is obvious to you? Is it obvious to you HOW I got curves E, D, Y from the original EURUSD, EYRJPY? Tell me, I will listen with curiosity. Or better yet, repeat it and post it. None of the people present here can obtain those three curves I've drawn, the relations of which are equal to the known EURUSD, EURJPY, USDJPY on that time interval.

I've done it before, but I had 8 currencies at my disposal. And it seemed fair to me to take D for 1 as well. That is, I obtained 8 curves, and the dollar curve started from 1 and went from the past to the present. It didn't come to comparisons, as I hadn't found any practical application. So I did more with smooth curves (without noise).

Dr.F.:
The first thing I'm going to post is the data array to be processed. Namely EURUSD and EURJPY files. On М5 timeframe.

Did you use the whole dataset or only 5-minute clones?

Joperniiteatr:

Was the whole dataset used or just the clones of the five minutes?

It makes more sense to use an opener

Dr.F.:

In order not to clutter up the idea with unnecessary bars, I suggest taking the last 12 hours from the ends of these files. That is 144 bars (M5).

We will take the dollar-yen as a cross of these two. The triangle, so to speak, is closed.

So we have closes of ED EY and cross DY built on closes of euroena and dolar yen.
Files:
uuuuuuu.zip  37 kb

Dr.F.:
Author, I see two ways of developing the situation here: 1) You honestly write the missing equation on the E,Y,D relationship that you used and that you think is fulfilled in the market, and accompany it with comments on WHY it is fulfilled. Otherwise any two of three letters E,Y,D can be any series with any characteristics you want, and the third can be calculated from the original equations. 2) Otherwise we have nothing to discuss, and we can only conclude that the topic is created only to attract attention to ourselves and to increase our personal self-esteem. I am even willing to personally refute ANY of your calculations in this case. I am even prepared to personally refute ANY of your calculations in this case.

Joperniiteatr:

Was the whole dataset used or only the cloze of the five minutes?
Only the clozes in the last 144 bars were used.