Absolute courses - page 12

grell:
I have already managed to recall the Mendeleev-Clapeyron equation, isochoric, isothermal and isobaric processes, but as I remembered the equation, I immediately crossed myself:)

I propose not to voice any objections to the topicstarter until 28 February. Just two days :)

Any thoughts in support of the topic are welcome.

tara:

I don't know about Alsu, but I'm already waiting :)

It's about time, it's 1 a.m.

tara:

I propose not to voice any objections to the topicstarter until 28 February. That's all, two days :)

Any thoughts in support of the topic are welcome.

Sustained. We'll have time to bitch.

grell:

I second that. We'll have time to bitch about it.
Or maybe he lives by reference time and we don't even know it! It's almost one o'clock in the morning in Europe!

Good day, colleagues.

The idea of the algorithm itself is not difficult for me. The issue is purely procedural - automated selection of a single coefficient. There are some difficulties of my own. I will solve them in the next couple of days. In order to post it here today I have picked up the required coefficient in the algorithm manually. Therefore there will be small inaccuracies on the charts, in small fractions of a pip.

So, here we go.

The first thing I'm going to post is the data array to be processed. Namely EURUSD and EURJPY files. On the M5 timeframe.
Files:
eurusd5.txt  273 kb
eurjpy5.txt  316 kb

In order not to clutter up the idea with unnecessary bars, I suggest taking the last 12 hours from the ends of these files. That is 144 bars (M5).

We will take the dollar-yen as a cross of these two. The triangle, so to speak, is closed.

Now pay attention to the trick.

The assertion is this: if we put D=1, E=ED, Y=1/DY in a bar 12 hours in the past from the end, and try to plot E, D, and Y separately to these initial values in this bar 12 hours in the past from the end, then the changes in E, D, and Y in these 12 hours (144 bars) were so:

In order that all who wish can construct for themselves and be convinced of the following, I give the data columns of these curves:

Files:
focus.txt  5 kb

Proved simply: their relations are equal to the known relations ED, EY, DY:

I await applause and attempts to point out HOW I constructed the E, D, Y curves.