Absolute courses - page 13

What's the use?

Dr.F.:
I await applause and attempts to point out HOW I constructed the E, D, Y curves.

What to applaud is not known.... Where is the dough in the model? You can build it, but why do you have 2 pairs, take a ball of 20 currencies at least, and try to handpick the same thing))) also considering your orthogonality condition, independence of indices between each other.

Joperniiteatr:

What to applaud - don't know.... Where is the dough in the model? You can build it, but why do you have 2 pairs, take a ball of 20 currencies at least, and try to handpick the same thing)))) considering also your condition of orthogonality, independence of indices from each other.

28 then

grell:

28 then.

169 in idial. Heh-heh-heh.

Joperniiteatr:

169 in idial. Heh-heh-heh.

and 2 pairs were knowingly missed?

grell:

and 2 pairs knowingly missed?

x for 2 pairs, I mean the total number of currencies in the world. However, that's just rubbish) . We waited and waited, but we were left out.

VOLDEMAR:
But what's the use?

Let me make it clear. Even Kozma Prutkov recommended you to look at the root. In the case of forex, with the help of my algorithm (approximation methods to help) you can see the PRIORITY of currency RELATIONSHIPS. Let's say, if you see that EURUSD is going down and you don't understand the nature of it, when you open a sell trade with TP=SL you have a 50% chance of catching SL (and spread, but that's not the point). If, however, you see that EURUSD growth is due to EUR ROTATION and USD ONCE decline, then the two processes are less likely to break off and be replaced by the opposite one. Even if the EUR stops rising, the EURUSD ratio will continue to rise at the expense of the USD's decline. If you now open a trade with TP=SL, you will have a GUARANTEED probability of making a TP of well over 50%, even taking into account the negative of the spread. Next, the flag in your hands: you open many deals with equal TP=SL on all your favourite currency pairs, and take your money in endless amounts.

Joperniiteatr:

Why do you have 2 pairs, take a ball of 20 currencies at least

To clarify. The curves separately E, D, Y do not depend on which pairs you calculate them from. The input information I'm pulling is contained in any triangle (in any pair of pairs). For the market is tightly coordinated. This series of shamanism I will wait until tomorrow to admire the discussion.

Dr.F.:

Let me make it clear. Even Kozma Prutkov recommended you to look at the root. In the case of forex, with the help of my algorithm (approximation methods to help) you can see the nature of currency RELATIONSHIPS. Let's say, if you see that EURUSD is going down and you don't understand the nature of it, when you open a sell trade with TP=SL you have a 50% chance of catching SL (and spread, but that's not the point). If, however, you see that EURUSD growth is due to EUR ROTATION and USD ONCE decline, then the two processes are less likely to break off and be replaced by the opposite one. Even if the EUR stops rising, the EURUSD ratio will continue to rise at the expense of the USD's decline. If you now open a trade with TP=SL, you'll have a GUARANTEED probability of making a TP of well over 50%, even taking into account the negative of the spread. Next, the flag in your hands: open many deals with equal TP=SL on all your favourite currency pairs, and you make a fortune in infinite quantities.

Pardon me, but how will the degree of understanding change the nature of currency relations when you increase the series in the calculation, you have 2 pairs now, is it little or much? I understand that the more currencies, the greater the accuracy of synthetic to natural pairs, ie after the construction of independent indices, you can get more accurate synthetic in reverse assembly.

Joperniiteatr:

Pardon me, but how will the degree to which you see the nature of the change in currency ratios change when you increase the rows in the calculation, you have 2 pairs now, is that not enough or not enough?

It is necessary and it is enough. Any pair of pairs contains the same information (I mean fundamentally. of course different triangles contain information about different triples). From EURGBP and GBPUSD I would get the SAME chart for USD from time to time. Getting this information is not a task for average minds. For "the system is undefined, only 2 equations are independent", see above.