Absolute courses - page 17

Joperniiteatr:

I forgot to ask) in the end get what was required? the euro quid and the yen this picture?
Sort of. More precisely a balance sheet profit based on this picture. About this later. Now the question is whether it is possible to solve the system without adding third equation and without setting one curve, to get exactly the only solution consistent with any other pair of pairs containing the currency being compared.

Dr.F.:

This will be obvious when we start trading on the charts I'll be posting.

We've seen it more than once before. To be honest, in my memory such things happen here every year around the beginning of spring and then again in autumn. There's clearly a pattern to it, hmmm, what could it be about?

/You have no idea how much your topic is similar to the ones before - both about the digital brain and about (18)... - and these are just the most prominent ones.

Dr.F.:

Question: do you think this construction will have trading value?

I am just explaining that it does not make sense. And since there is an infinite number of such constructions, which knowingly includes your Miracle, they are all meaningless. As long as the last degree of freedom is not restricted.

Dr.F.:
Sort of. More precisely, a profit on the balance sheet based on this picture. About that a little later. Now the question is whether it is possible to solve the system without adding a third equation and without setting a single curve, to get exactly the ONE solution consistent with any other pair of pairs containing the currency being compared.

You contradict yourselves: on the one hand you admit that there is an infinite number of variants, and on the other hand you claim that you may choose the right one among them without setting any selection criterion. Strange, don't you think?

alsu:

I'm just explaining that it doesn't make sense. And since there is an infinite number of such postures, which knowingly includes your Miracle, they are all meaningless. As long as the last degree of freedom is not restricted.

Everything is restricted to me. There is no arbitrariness.

alsu:
You are contradicting yourself: on the one hand you admit that there are an infinite number of options, but on the other hand you claim that you can choose the right one without setting a selection criterion. Strange, don't you think?

The criterion of choice is not necessarily an "equation". The criterion may be something that doesn't require your arbitrariness. A kind of symmetry.

Dr.F.:

The criterion of choice is not necessarily an "equation". The criterion can be something that does not require your arbitrariness. A kind of symmetry.

Any criterion is written as an equation. Enough with the brainwashing, page seventeen. One post is enough to write a criterion.

alsu:

Any criterion is written in the form of an equation. Enough with the brainwashing, page seventeen. One post is enough to write a criterion.
You'd think I wrote 17 pages. Tonight, I'll show a continuation of the trick, which will dispel suspicions that one of the curves is arbitrary.

Dr.F.:
Tonight, I'll show a continuation of the trick, which will dispel suspicions that one of the curves is arbitrary.
It can only be non-arbitrary by definition. You formulate a hypothesis/definition and it immediately becomes involuntary!

the whole branch in one clip. Heh-heh-heh.