How do you programmatically distinguish between a PROFESSIONAL fetus and a DILIETAN fetus? - page 4

DmitriyN:

On the other hand, the probability that an amateur will accidentally write a good Expert Advisor or indicator is negligible.

It simply happens very often that professionals write EAs for dilettantes according to the technical requirements and they throw them away. If a professional has written for himself/herself and feels the value of his/her creation, he/she will not just throw it away. Amateurs in programming usually do not write to order and can put only dross on the net, and even a little bit of it due to the low speed of work... But the best of course, he will keep it.

A dilettante has a stricter selection of ideas for implementation than a professional because of the much greater time spent on coding. So, this probability is debatable.

I wonder about the joke.

The most fashionable army is the Italian army! They have everything there, machine guns by Versace, belts by Jean Franco Ferre, and they also have a Nino Ricci tank - no drive, no fire, but VERY beautiful!

programmers have nothing to do with making (winning) money. (Another joke - do not shoot the pianist - he plays as well as he can).

A hopeless task.

The code can still be written by a professional with all the attributes of a professional, but who has not fully grasped the specifics of programming EAs for Metatrader.

DmitriyN, I wrote to you in person.

Integer:
DmitriyN, I wrote to you in person.

What's so special about it?

Yeah, it's a challenge to tell the difference between the code of a pro and that of a beginner. The key question is, what exactly do you want to get out of it? What should the idea eventually bring?

I see it this way:

A beginner comes to the forum to order an Expert Advisor. He looks at the programmers and guesses a professional. He orders an expert and pays for his work. Everything is in order. But the Expert Advisor turned out to be a non-starter. Simply because the beginner did not take into account something in the trading system. Then somehow this EA ended up in the hands of the top master. The programmer has loaded it into his or her program and it told him or her that this EA was written by a professional. As a result, what do we have? We have an Expert Advisor written by a super programmer, but it is completely useless. So, what is the point of searching for it?

P.S.

I think the idea was utopian from the very beginning. Either I am misunderstanding something here.

Dersu:

An amateur and the oddest things?

How's that, how's that?

The song 'Bessame Mucho' was written by a creepy-loving girl. A girl who had never written a song before or since. So miracles do happen. And history is replete with such examples.

Vinin:

What's so special about it?

It's not really that special:)

For evaluation, you have to understand the meaning of what is written. It is better to spend the budget on developing something that is at least a little bit meaningful and useful. Pardon the unintentional pun.)

Integer:

It's not really a big deal:)

So it's about daily bread.